Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

madman, i do agree, but people do have rights, whether we agree or not

wickabee, i reserve those for you, because i know you know it is not personal

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's following American political process. How much more American can it get? If they started firing off guns and started a civil war, that could he considered unAmerican and treasonous. This though? The people calling them traitors sound just as stupid as they do.

Wait, so you think it's wrong to label them un-American because they follow ONE process of our American system but said process is being used so they could HARM the union by breaking it apart and thus becoming something OTHER than American.

Surely, you must see the inconsistancy here, you must see the deep flaw in this huge contradiction!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am of the opinion that if you wish to leave the USA ...then denounce your citizenship and then leave! very simple...

Fully agree.

And by doing so, you are an un-American sore loser that is only doing said action because your "team" lost and you no longer wish to abide by our rules that have been around since the inception of our constitution.

Imagine if an NBA team loses in the NBA Finals and instead of abiding by the rules, they say they want to leave the NBA and start their own league where they don't have to follow the NBA rules.

This team would be considered Anti-NBA.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So you two are in favour of one process but not the other? Sounds pretty inconsistent to me. In the end, no one is seceding without civil war.

And Jay, you're a sweetheart.

SCF Rewards
    Country

OK, I'm 100% in favor of protesting and showing your disagreement towards any part of our government.

However, you still have to abide by our constitution.

These people have ZERO good reasons for wanting to secede the Union....they're just mad that their guy didn't win.

They throw around that word "Secession" as if it were an innocent word that didn't have horrible implications if it were ever to become a reality.

About 600,000 people died in the U.S civil war......a terrible war that should've never occurred.

Whenever I hear of anyone saying that their state should secede, YES, I believe that person is stupid, ignorant of history, and un-American for thinking in such manner.

Whether they would want to do it pacifistic or not, what they are wishing for is dangerous.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Okay, that's fair. However there's a few things to remember:

1: Just because they're mad is, unfortunately, a good enough reason in a democratic society.
    2: They're talking about peaceful secession. Citing the civil war makes.no sense until you get to #4
    3: They are, in fact, following the constitution. To the letter, even.
    4: No state is going to secede peacefully. Ever. The only way you'll ever see secession in the US is through civil war.

This is sabre rattling, guys. It's symbolic of their anger but ultimately means nothing. I'm quite surprised, actually, that this doesn't happen after every election.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

thanks wickabee, you made my day, yet again!!!! that is two days in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I'm seeing a lot of anger and emotion with little thought put into it.
    Following American pitical process makes you unAmerican...that's emotion with no thought.
    These people are saying they want to leave which is treason...so much for freedom of speech.
    Filling petitions for secession is wrong...so much for democracy, I guess.

This is a case where, if the election was flipped, those crying treason would be toying with secession and those toying with secession would be crying treason.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

This thread needs humor

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Jay to some point they do. However, on Nov 6th everything in this country worked as it was intended by the US Constitution. They love to throw this at us all the time. So now they what to throw hiss fits and want to leave? I say let them. pack your packs and just leave. We follow the laws and Constitution for a national. Now they whine and cry because things didnt go their way? They now lose the right to complain in my opinion.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast