Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Well maybe this is step one. I still don't see how it's as bad as some say it is.
    I do not think it is bad,either. I just hope people do not get into trouble for not doing it the right way.
    Hidden Content
    My new site at MYHOBBYCARDS:
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by drtom2005 View Post
    I do not think it is bad,either. I just hope people do not get into trouble for not doing it the right way.
    It's my experience that laws need to be broken before they'll be changed, more often than not. I can't imagine getting in trouble for petitioning the federal government on anything. Freedom of speech and expression should cover that.

In my opinion all of those who signed should be declared illegals as of right now...and require them to self-deport ASAP And I surely know if roles are reverse by party then all of the Teapublicans would be up in arms over all this
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMan1978 View Post
    In my opinion all of those who signed should be declared illegals as of right now...and require them to self-deport ASAP And I surely know if roles are reverse by party then all of the Teapublicans would be up in arms over all this
    And you would be asking where to sign. You're trying to take away their freedom of speech. Don't pretend you're any better regarding this.
    And again I remind you all that angry Texans picked up pens, not guns. Can't we just take that as a win instead of telling them they should pick up guns and revolt or sit down and shut up.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    And you would be asking where to sign. You're trying to take away their freedom of speech. Don't pretend you're any better regarding this.
    And again I remind you all that angry Texans picked up pens, not guns. Can't we just take that as a win instead of telling them they should pick up guns and revolt or sit down and shut up.
    and you are 100% INCORRECT!
    and yes I am above this crap...

They sign means to me they do not wish to be Citizens any longer ....really simple...
    and by the way 22 million plus Texans DID NOT SIGN!
    Last edited by MadMan1978; 11-19-2012 at 04:46 PM.
    Hidden Content

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415