Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

yea, less personal freedoms, less personal responsibility, and more government forced regulations.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

yea, less personal freedoms, less personal responsibility, and more government forced regulations.

Which are all dreams of the GOP.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Isn't it the constitution that allows them to petition?

SCF Rewards
    Country

constitution? that is only for the evil GOP

veggie, what a shame someone has to dream of personal freedom, the same thing the Jews did when captured by the nazis

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

constitution? that is only for the evil GOP

veggie, what a shame someone has to dream of personal freedom, the same thing the Jews did when captured by the nazis

So Obama is just like Hitler then?

SCF Rewards
    Country

you guys love to twist stuff and act like you are in third grade.
    but you won't get me to stop posting, because unlike a third grader I have a mind that is capable of thinking for itself, and could care less about the garbage that people love to spew on here.

read it again and i am sure you may see why i posted it, well at least if you don't allow your preconceived prejudices to occlude your mind for a moment, you will

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

The people who signed this petition are literally traitors and un-American.....Seriously, what is MORE un-American than wanting to secede?

They don't care about the constitution, and they're too cowardly to move out of the U.S because.....NEWS FLASH, the majority of the first world is MUCH more progressive and "liberal" compared to the U.S.

In almost every 1st world country they have socialized health care, entitlement programs, strict gun laws, and much more progressive governments.

Its called First Amendment rights! Go ahead and call another American a coward for something they believe in. To me it looks like you want the First Amendment right to be abolished and have our government tell us what to do and when to go to the bathroom!

I guess in your eyes everything our government is doing now is just peachy and perfect for you! I am a registered independant but typically vote Republican however I agree with some things Obama has done but I also speak out against other things he has done.

For your entitlement programs, I guess it is ok for people who receive federal aid (food stamps, etc) to get free Obama Phones and can use their food stamps now to buy clothes, get repairs on their cars, go out to eat, get their nails done etc. If you dont believe me come to North Carolina b/c I work in the court system and I see it every day. So I take it you are ok with your taxes going to fund these people and their wants rather then their needs. How about we talk about, testing individuals who receive these types of benefits for illegal drugs and if they test positive then remove their benefits. I am sick of paying taxes that go feed these people's habits.

Strict gun control - come talk to me next time you get shot at by someone who has a criminal record and is carrying a better weapon then you are to protect yourself. Thats right, strict gun control will make it harder for everyone to buy guns but all of those criminals out there that have stolen firearms will be laughing.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

you guys love to twist stuff and act like you are in third grade.
    but you won't get me to stop posting, because unlike a third grader I have a mind that is capable of thinking for itself, and could care less about the garbage that people love to spew on here.

read it again and i am sure you may see why i posted it, well at least if you don't allow your preconceived prejudices to occlude your mind for a moment, you will

1: You're too sensitive. The Hitler thing was a joke. Jeez, smile for once.
    2: Not sure where the idea people want you to stop posting comes from. Pretty sure you made that up on your own.

SCF Rewards
    Country

wickabee, lighten up, i know it is hard to tell when I am playing, because I am such a mean person.

and I am sensitive, you have made me tear up!!!!! shame on you!!!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

You're not mean. I think you just have a thorn in your paw. And if you do cry, drink the tears. They make you strong.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast