Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Wow - Set Collectors Taking It To Crazy Places

http://www.ebay.com/itm/02-03-TOPPS-...item20cd2b584e

Now before anyone shakes their heads too much.

These OPC Premier SSP Red Parallels #/100 are about 1 in every 2 cases. The standard red OPC parallel are hard enough to pull. These aren't listed in the beckett big book, only their lesser OPC Reds are.

This auction could go higher. The average collector not knowing how rare these are would not pay more than $1.50 each for these

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

... ouch. This hurts hearing about how rare these are... As a kid, I pulled 3 in 5 boxes...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Well guess its cheaper than buying 16 cases!, I don't get it myself, even if a chevette was extremely rare, its still a chevette...

BANNED

Country

You pulled 3 of these in 5 boxes? Or you pulled 3 Regular Red OPC SP's #/100 ???. There is a huge difference.

Reg Reds are 1:25 packs, the other are these Premiers, which are a couple per case. Similar to OPC Blank Backs.
    Last edited by centrehice; 11-12-2012 at 10:05 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country
    Twitter: @HeroesofCrease See FanaticofTKD's Items on eBay Instagram:

I have my Pavel Datsyuk OPC Premier Red up on the auction site right now. Bidding is not quite that high though.

BANNED

Country

You are over $5.00 with almost 2 days to go. It should hit $8.00-$11.00 Bucks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

You pulled 3 of these in 5 boxes? Or you pulled 3 Regular Red OPC SP's #/100 ???. There is a huge difference.

Reg Reds are 1:25 packs, the other are these Premiers, which are a couple per case. Similar to OPC Blank Backs.

They were the Premier ones... They had the giant stamp thingy like the 2 Blue ones I got.

BANNED

Country
    See jp999's Items on eBay

If Topps eventually gets a license back for hockey, I hope they don't come out with another set with such a dull bland design. Those cards look like the ones you buy from the instaphotographer guy who shoots your kids hockey game then puts a clip art border around it on his 1996 Aptiva computer.