Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 47

Thread: I need to rant

  1. #21
    I completely disagree with your tactics here Dr. Kicker. Very unfortunate that you weren't willing to help me out. Also it's quite difficult for me to give you a price I'm willing to pay when you don't even own the card. Second the SSP which is the 'S' sold for $70. Third, are you sure it was the other member who was a jerk?


    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kicker View Post
    I am one of these guys.

    They guy wanted one of my card and is only decent trader was the Scheifele H.I have no use for a Scheifele H so i want to know what i can get for it if im going to trade for it.

    After a few pm with the owner i find he`s a total ™™™ like i told you in the pm i last sent you so im not going to make him a favor.

    I see the common letters are selling for 35-70 and your only willing to pay 70 so you dont want it that much lol.
    If you can't be bothered listing your cards on Ebay, don't want to pay the high fees, deal with the lousy buyers, then sell your cards to me.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kicker View Post
    I am one of these guys.

    They guy wanted one of my card and is only decent trader was the Scheifele H.I have no use for a Scheifele H so i want to know what i can get for it if im going to trade for it.

    After a few pm with the owner i find he`s a total like i told you in the pm i last sent you so im not going to make him a favor.

    I see the common letters are selling for 35-70 and your only willing to pay 70 so you dont want it that much lol.


    I never understood a word of this.
    Collecting many HOF Cards, Old OPC, Old Parkhurst, Old Topps.

    Want List:Hidden Content

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by 13stepper View Post
    I completely disagree with your tactics here Dr. Kicker. Very unfortunate that you weren't willing to help me out. Also it's quite difficult for me to give you a price I'm willing to pay when you don't even own the card. Second the SSP which is the 'S' sold for $70. Third, are you sure it was the other member who was a jerk?
    I look at members that posted in this thread, sharkaholic i believe i sent him a Vlasic Cup rookie multicolor out of the blue because he`s a devoted Shark collector.Completed a few high end trade with canuckfans007 over the years and just recently traded with Tivo, ask them if i was a jerk.

    A guy that comes to me that wants my card to look a is bucket, and after he tells me he despise UD card and he add a couple offers over 100 bv, well he can still trade like we did back in 90-91 with the book.

    You pm me every 15 minutes and make up a rant thread like everybody ows you the world, find it yourself and youll see the guy is a real pleasure to deal with.

    I believe i helped a few people over the years and aint such a jerk to deal with if i find the other partner is the same.

    People that arrass me like a teen wanting a candy or cant get the messsage like Olivier turn off my switch real fast.
    Last edited by Dr Kicker; 11-13-2012 at 08:13 PM.
    08/09 Ultimate Autographed Rookie patch /25 set builder. 40/41 , ( 40/40? )
    Need: Boychuk, Okposo* Ultimate rookie auto patch /25
    Collecting James Neal and High End rookie cards

  4. #24
    Whatever helps you sleep at night.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kicker View Post
    I look a member that posted in this thread, sharkaholic i believe i sent him a Vlasic Cup rookie multicolor out of the blue because he`s a devoted Shark collector.Completed a few high end trade with canuckfans007 over the years and just recently traded with Tivo, ask them if i was a jerk.

    A guy that comes to me that wants my card to look a is bucket, and after he tells me he despise UD card and he add a couple offers over 100 bv, well he can still trade like we did back in 90-91 with the book.

    You pm me every 15 minutes and make up a rant thread like everybody ows you the world, find it yourself and youll see the guy is a real pleasure to deal with.

    I believe i helped a few people over the years and aint such a jerk to deal with if i find the other partner is the same.

    People that arrass me like a teen wanting a candy or cant get the messsage like Olivier turn off my switch real fast.
    If you can't be bothered listing your cards on Ebay, don't want to pay the high fees, deal with the lousy buyers, then sell your cards to me.

  5. #25
    No. You weren't a jerk when you sent me that Vlasic Cup RC. I don't know what words went on here between you and the OP bit obviously someone got rubbed the wrong way. I'm sure if you both started over though maybe you'll be able to work something out. Thanks again for the Vlasic.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kicker View Post
    I look a member that posted in this thread, sharkaholic i believe i sent him a Vlasic Cup rookie multicolor out of the blue because he`s a devoted Shark collector.Completed a few high end trade with canuckfans007 over the years and just recently traded with Tivo, ask them if i was a jerk.

    A guy that comes to me that wants my card to look a is bucket, and after he tells me he despise UD card and he add a couple offers over 100 bv, well he can still trade like we did back in 90-91 with the book.

    You pm me every 15 minutes and make up a rant thread like everybody ows you the world, find it yourself and youll see the guy is a real pleasure to deal with.

    I believe i helped a few people over the years and aint such a jerk to deal with if i find the other partner is the same.

    People that arrass me like a teen wanting a candy or cant get the messsage like Olivier turn off my switch real fast.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kicker View Post
    I look at members that posted in this thread, sharkaholic i believe i sent him a Vlasic Cup rookie multicolor out of the blue because he`s a devoted Shark collector.Completed a few high end trade with canuckfans007 over the years and just recently traded with Tivo, ask them if i was a jerk.

    A guy that comes to me that wants my card to look a is bucket, and after he tells me he despise UD card and he add a couple offers over 100 bv, well he can still trade like we did back in 90-91 with the book.

    You pm me every 15 minutes and make up a rant thread like everybody ows you the world, find it yourself and youll see the guy is a real pleasure to deal with.

    I believe i helped a few people over the years and aint such a jerk to deal with if i find the other partner is the same.

    People that arrass me like a teen wanting a candy or cant get the messsage like Olivier turn off my switch real fast.
    To be honest ( and also what I already replied to in PM to 13stepper ), I was very shocked to see Dr Kickers name pop up when I asked for the 2 members he was ranting about. I know Dr Kicker as nothing but a class act to deal with. We have made a few larger purchases and trades over the years and they all went very smoothly.

    I understand there are 2 sides of every story, and while I can see 13stepper being frustrated as it seems like his "H" was being held hostage, I can see why Dr Kicker would ask a guy specifically looking for that card ( the "H" ) how much he would give. If you kind of step back, it looked like Dr Kicker knew it was a card you were looking for .... possibly the owner of the "H" was asking somewhere in the $100 cash value range, and Dr Kicker was wondering if that was somewhere in the range you'd be willing to pay.

    As Dr Kicker stated, it was the only decent trader the guy had. Obviously the owner of the "H" wanted something of Dr Kickers .... and it almost looked like he was trying to get the owner of the "H" the card he wanted, get 13stepper a card he needed to complete his nameplate ..... and just basically be the middle man. He just didnt want to be stuck with something he over traded for, and was going to take a loss on.

    Like I said above, I can see 13steppers frustration, as I too know the feeling of having a card held hostage .... but now knowing Dr Kickers side, I can see why he approached the situation like he did.

    I agree with Sharkaholic707, try and start with a fresh slate and I bet info or a potential deal will be able to get done. Ive talked to both of you about values and trades, and IMO you are both traders I would happily try and work something out with again
    MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8
    Bucket - Hidden Content
    Looking for - Roy / Brodeur / Luongo / Fleury / Bernier / Potvin / Price +++

  7. #27
    Totally off topic, but maybe a soothing salve, I found the guy who has the scheifele rookie ensigns from dominion. Pm me if you want the guy's info I met him at the expo. This is also a commission free offer ;)

  8. #28
    Sure, still doesn't explain why he just wouldn't give me the username. Doesn't matter what mysterious amount of money I'm willing to pay for a mysterious card that he doesn't own. The fact of the matter is Dr Kicker refused to help me by simply sharing a members name. He tried to work an angle and failed and still refused to provide the username. There's only a few words that describe behaviour like that.

    Whatever, at the end of the day who give's a crap? I'm not going to complain anymore because I couldn't get a card I need, it's a hockey card, there are much more important things in this life.

    Quote Originally Posted by canucksfan007 View Post
    To be honest ( and also what I already replied to in PM to 13stepper ), I was very shocked to see Dr Kickers name pop up when I asked for the 2 members he was ranting about. I know Dr Kicker as nothing but a class act to deal with. We have made a few larger purchases and trades over the years and they all went very smoothly.

    I understand there are 2 sides of every story, and while I can see 13stepper being frustrated as it seems like his "H" was being held hostage, I can see why Dr Kicker would ask a guy specifically looking for that card ( the "H" ) how much he would give. If you kind of step back, it looked like Dr Kicker knew it was a card you were looking for .... possibly the owner of the "H" was asking somewhere in the $100 cash value range, and Dr Kicker was wondering if that was somewhere in the range you'd be willing to pay.

    As Dr Kicker stated, it was the only decent trader the guy had. Obviously the owner of the "H" wanted something of Dr Kickers .... and it almost looked like he was trying to get the owner of the "H" the card he wanted, get 13stepper a card he needed to complete his nameplate ..... and just basically be the middle man. He just didnt want to be stuck with something he over traded for, and was going to take a loss on.

    Like I said above, I can see 13steppers frustration, as I too know the feeling of having a card held hostage .... but now knowing Dr Kickers side, I can see why he approached the situation like he did.

    I agree with Sharkaholic707, try and start with a fresh slate and I bet info or a potential deal will be able to get done. Ive talked to both of you about values and trades, and IMO you are both traders I would happily try and work something out with again
    Last edited by 13stepper; 11-14-2012 at 08:35 AM.
    If you can't be bothered listing your cards on Ebay, don't want to pay the high fees, deal with the lousy buyers, then sell your cards to me.

  9. #29
    That's just disgusting, who bars a member from knowing where a big PC card is just for a few bucks! This is definitely not what this hobby is about at all. If you send me a PM with what the card is I will happily help you search the boards for it.
    Hidden Content
    Malhotra PC: 256/376 68.08% + 1 Game-Used Stick

  10. #30



    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    317
    Country
    Card Cash
    0.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (74)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I am confused. Was he trying to sell you the name of the person with the card, or asking what you would give for it so that if he went out and got the card he could then trade/sell it to you?
    Looking for Caps, Neuvirth, Ciccarelli, Voracek, and 09/10 and 10/11 H and P autos.
    My bucket
    Hidden Content
    Caps STH since 05/06

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •