Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 47

Thread: I need to rant

  1. #31
    Congrats to Huntah for nailing the H, one of the main reason i didnt give out the trader name, i was hoping he could get it.
    08/09 Ultimate Autographed Rookie patch /25 set builder. 40/41 , ( 40/40? )
    Need: Boychuk, Okposo* Ultimate rookie auto patch /25
    Collecting James Neal and High End rookie cards

  2. #32
    Ah yes, just twist the knife Dr. Kicker. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kicker View Post
    Congrats to Huntah for nailing the H, one of the main reason i didnt give out the trader name, i was hoping he could get it.
    Last edited by 13stepper; 11-15-2012 at 07:50 PM.

  3. #33
    1) This thread is insane
    2) Dr. Kicker, I won't knock your actions (as enough people are doing that), but please learn the English language.
    3) You have my sword, bow, and axe in the hunt for the card my man, I'll let you know if I happen to hear anything
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by comfortably9numb View Post
    1) This thread is insane
    2) Dr. Kicker, I won't knock your actions (as enough people are doing that), but please learn the English language.
    3) You have my sword, bow, and axe in the hunt for the card my man, I'll let you know if I happen to hear anything
    Tu peux toujours te joindre a un site de hobby francophone il me fera plaisir de te dire que tu peux apprendre le francais.La carte a été échangé le soir meme ou ce thread a été posté c`est probablement ce qui a poussé Huntah a conclure la transaction. Meme si j`avais donné le nom de l`ancien
    propriétaire, je doute qu`ìl soit membre ici puisque que j`ai trouver la carte sur un site francophone.Si j`ai choisi de laisser le temps et la place a un de mes pair puisque qu`il collectionne Scheifele lui aussi et je le connais depuis
    plusieurs année sa ne regarde que moi.Ce que toi et les autres dites et penser d`apres la version du plaignard ne me faits pas un plis sa poche comme on dit ici :)
    08/09 Ultimate Autographed Rookie patch /25 set builder. 40/41 , ( 40/40? )
    Need: Boychuk, Okposo* Ultimate rookie auto patch /25
    Collecting James Neal and High End rookie cards

  5. #35

    Reinhart's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    774
    Country
    Card Cash
    0.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(20)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kicker View Post
    Tu peux toujours te joindre a un site de hobby francophone il me fera plaisir de te dire que tu peux apprendre le francais.La carte a été échangé le soir meme ou ce thread a été posté c`est probablement ce qui a poussé Huntah a conclure la transaction. Meme si j`avais donné le nom de l`ancien
    propriétaire, je doute qu`ìl soit membre ici puisque que j`ai trouver la carte sur un site francophone.Si j`ai choisi de laisser le temps et la place a un de mes pair puisque qu`il collectionne Scheifele lui aussi et je le connais depuis
    plusieurs année sa ne regarde que moi.Ce que toi et les autres dites et penser d`apres la version du plaignard ne me faits pas un plis sa poche comme on dit ici :)
    Haha. This is true, for a bilingual country how many of us can speak French? I know I haven't taken any courses after the prerequisite.

    And funny, now I know who I'm making the best offers to for that Cody Eakin.


    As for the topic, I can definitely understand what the OP was feeling. I can see both sides of the argument, and the best case scenario afterwards is a three-way trade where all members benefit.
    Last edited by Reinhart; 11-16-2012 at 05:56 AM.
    Hidden Content
    Feedbacks: 59/59
    CNC 29/29 HI 5/5 BO 189 Positive and 100%
    PC Rookie Year of: Faulk (175+ 82% with 13 1/1s) 08-09-10-11 dmen, S.Reinhart, Eakin, OEL, Benn, Duchene, Tavares, Landeskog, C.Smith GoT autos
    Bucket: Hidden Content

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinhart View Post
    Haha. This is true, for a bilingual country how many of us can speak French? I know I haven't taken any courses after the prerequisite.

    And funny, now I know who I'm making the best offers to for that Cody Eakin.


    As for the topic, I can definitely understand what the OP was feeling. I can see both sides of the argument, and the best case scenario afterwards is a three-way trade where all members benefit.
    Huge thanks to the fresh prince of bel - air and my stem mom that didnt want to see me in the summer vacations, she sent me in a summer camp where all the 3-400 kids where english speaking only.Try that when your 8 years old.You have no choice to learn when the only person that dabble your language is your monitor.Thats where i learned my basic english.Made me open minded to otherwise i would be like most rural kids up here screaming `la loi 101` or la souveraineté or damm square heads everytime i hear someone speek in english.

    Im wondering if confortably9numb and centreice tells that to Swedish ,Finnish and other collectors around the world, you guys can join http://www.connexionhck.com/ and we wont laugh at your basic french.A few members from here joined and where gratefull that they try there best to speak our language.
    08/09 Ultimate Autographed Rookie patch /25 set builder. 40/41 , ( 40/40? )
    Need: Boychuk, Okposo* Ultimate rookie auto patch /25
    Collecting James Neal and High End rookie cards

  7. #37
    nasty thread for a piece of cardboard!
    Hidden Content

    No more TTM payments, so don't ask!

  8. #38
    This thread should be locked now. It is done and doesn't need to remain in the active threads.
    I collect MATS SUNDIN & NIKOLAI KULEMIN! Hidden Content (UPDATING)
    My Complete Kulemin Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  9. #39
    Thanks Dr Kicker, I will check out the site

    Guy

  10. #40
    Oh time for me to jump in! I am the "H" owner now mouahahahahahahahahahaha.

    I wasn't aware of this thread before this morning. I know Kicker for a while now and I can assure you all he wasn't trying to make a few bucks out of this. Friendly, Class Act person to deal with.

    Now I have a message for all of you english speaking people disrespecting us whenever you have a chance when you are not able to translate the "orange" word in french. I will think of you when I will check "Yes" to draw a line between QC and Ontario forever. We are making something you never tried called "making efforts" to learn other languages. Maybe your brains can't handle more than one I don't know ? Cheers to all other english speaking members that are respecting us. I am sure they exist and this wasn't directed to you guys. Check out the site Kicker mentionned. No one will laught at your french there. Respect policy is in place.

    Hey 13Steeper, thanks again for helping me out building the nameplate so far, I am also collecting Scheifele as you can see here :
    www.markscheifele.weebly.com

    Hope we can help each other out down the road. Cheers,



    Mat
    Last edited by huntah; 11-16-2012 at 11:23 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •