Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: I need to rant

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ari4l2010's Items on eBay

C'est une bonne idee. Make love not war!

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Huge thanks to the fresh prince of bel - air and my stem mom that didnt want to see me in the summer vacations, she sent me in a summer camp where all the 3-400 kids where english speaking only.Try that when your 8 years old.You have no choice to learn when the only person that dabble your language is your monitor.Thats where i learned my basic english.Made me open minded to otherwise i would be like most rural kids up here screaming `la loi 101` or la souveraineté or damm square heads everytime i hear someone speek in english.

Im wondering if confortably9numb and centreice tells that to Swedish ,Finnish and other collectors around the world, you guys can join http://www.connexionhck.com/ and we wont laugh at your basic french.A few members from here joined and where gratefull that they try there best to speak our language.

Je Me Souviens really pizzez me off. What is it that you remember? That you've never had it so good that is what you should remember. You already have your own country within a country and as a Province you don't even have the brains to even see it, to see how culturally accepted you've actually been by your own country. However you acted miserable, like Canada has somehow kicked you in the nuts.

Quebec is an example of what happens when you give a spoiled child everything, they continue to take, take, take, then yell - Mama - vous me donnez zero.

I promised myself that I would one day live in Quebec, I owed that to the people of Quebec to better understand their situation. I did, I lasted 3 years and I went in open hearted and open minded. I soon found how alone I really was.

I've never been treated more like a stranger and an unwanted outsider than in all the 120 countries I've visited in the World, or the 7 other countries I've lived in. And to think that it's in my own country? The most unfriendly people on the planet.......

I feel shame.
    Last edited by centrehice; 11-16-2012 at 11:35 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See toddmarde's Items on eBay

We don't need you to remember, we do remember and this is enough. If you need to know the history of QC, go to school.
    We are renowed worlwide to be one of the most welcoming place in the world. Maybe you were not as open minded as you thought.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How did a thread about a hockey card get so political, I'm a french Canadian, Proud Montrealer, Proud Quebecer, and a Proud Canadian, and here's my view on the seperation question, in 1980, 1995 and today......

Guy

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See toddmarde's Items on eBay

How did a thread about a hockey card get so political, I'm a french Canadian, Proud Montrealer, Proud Quebecer, and a Proud Canadian, and here's my view on the seperation question, in 1980, 1995 and today......

Guy

That's your opinion and I respect it. Hey Guy if you want to move this nice Carey Price card on your avatar contact BigMartyMart on CHCK forum he's an hardcore Price collector.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's your opinion and I respect it. Hey Guy if you want to move this nice Carey Price card on your avatar contact BigMartyMart on CHCK forum he's an hardcore Price collector.

I just signed up to CHCK and will start posting soon, I enjoy talking about our hobby much more then politics... as for the Price he's one of my PC guy

Guy

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Yeah we're done here.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345