Ouch. Forever Rivals Ouch.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/380507581875?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p 3984.m1436.l2649

Whatever. It's done. Six for six.

To the seven others Habs and/or Leafs fans I beat, I'm sure you'll see me in hell.

One more base card to go.

Thank the Heavens, and please deliver me from this addiction hahahahaaaaa!!!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

meh, oh well right? :P
    Main wants: Schneider Cup RPA, OEL 1/1s and highends
    The not-so updated (In other words, 3/4 of it is sold) Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by flopfish View Post
    meh, oh well right? :P
    Exactly. What's done is done.

On the plus side, I have 12 tiiiinyyy pieces of some of the greatest players ever. Plus 12 other guys :D

And in those pieces are even tiiiiiinierrrrrrrrr little pieces of their immortal soulssssssssss muahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

One of the nicest cards on the entire Forever Rivals checklist, IMO. Nicely done. No regrets.
    Set killers: 2007-08 Trilogy Personal Scripts: Hemsky (no inscription), Howe (Whalers) “1076 Goals”
    10-11 Dominion Benchmark Sticks (non-auto) Steve Yzerman /25, 10-11 Dominion Honored Rivals Lundqvist-Brodeur /49

GO LEAFS GO

Quote Originally Posted by 87sluggo View Post
    Exactly. What's done is done.

On the plus side, I have 12 tiiiinyyy pieces of some of the greatest players ever. Plus 12 other guys :D

And in those pieces are even tiiiiiinierrrrrrrrr little pieces of their immortal soulssssssssss muahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
    I killed myself laughing at this. Good way to think of it ;)
    Main wants: Schneider Cup RPA, OEL 1/1s and highends
    The not-so updated (In other words, 3/4 of it is sold) Hidden Content