I NEED Mark Scheifele Prime Namesakes

The only letters I need now to complete the nameplate are:

S and H

If you know where these cards are please contact me!
    Last edited by 13stepper; 09-23-2012 at 08:51 PM.
    If you can't be bothered listing your cards on Ebay, don't want to pay the high fees, deal with the lousy buyers, then sell your cards to me.

2. Wata Photo
    ttt
    If you can't be bothered listing your cards on Ebay, don't want to pay the high fees, deal with the lousy buyers, then sell your cards to me.

Snaggeed another E today, who else has some!!

ttt

The S and H so far have not popped up at all, if you have either, I will pay above fair market value!

ttt

ttt

Tfttft

ttt