Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    2 FINAL Chrome Blasters...

    Well, had to swing into Target for a few things and they had just restocked the shelves with chrome blasters...so I had to pick up 2 more, which should hold me over until my hobby boxes arrive tomorrow (hopefully). Actually didn't do half bad, no autos but a few solid cards for sure:

    Purple Refractor Kirk Cousins
    Red Zone RGIII (still can't find that base RC for some reason, tons of RGIII inserts though...)
    Xfractor Trent Richardson RC
    Andrew Luck RC

    Hopefully all of the real mojo has been packed away in my 1/2 case, will be posting up a recap of that break sometime tomorrow night!
    Hidden Content Y PHOTOBUCKET
    Collecting EVERYTHING Topps Chrome!!!


  2. #2
    Some nice cards. Does Target have the blasters with a GU in them too? I've only bought the blasters from Wal-Mart, but my local Wal-Marts are cleaned out of Chrome, so I was thinking about going to Target. PLMK
    My Bucket: Hidden Content
    Topps Chrome Set Needs : Hidden Content
    2012 Topps Chrome Set Needs: Hidden Content

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by sabby187 View Post
    Some nice cards. Does Target have the blasters with a GU in them too? I've only bought the blasters from Wal-Mart, but my local Wal-Marts are cleaned out of Chrome, so I was thinking about going to Target. PLMK
    Target has the good ol' 8 pack blasters with a slight chance of pulling an auto (I haven't seen one yet, ha!), walmart just has the 7 packs and a GU with no auto chance.
    Hidden Content Y PHOTOBUCKET
    Collecting EVERYTHING Topps Chrome!!!


  4. #4
    Nice, thanks for the info.

    Quote Originally Posted by TinCastleMusic View Post
    Target has the good ol' 8 pack blasters with a slight chance of pulling an auto (I haven't seen one yet, ha!), walmart just has the 7 packs and a GU with no auto chance.
    My Bucket: Hidden Content
    Topps Chrome Set Needs : Hidden Content
    2012 Topps Chrome Set Needs: Hidden Content

  5. #5

    hanstess's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    8,069
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout(44)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    LMK if the Red Zone RGIII is up for trade and what you are looking for in return. Thank you
    8/27/14 - taking a much needed break from the card madness. I'll be back once football season gets going...

  6. #6
    What tall boys did you find?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by hanstess View Post
    LMK if the Red Zone RGIII is up for trade and what you are looking for in return. Thank you
    Sorry, I'm building the set along with all of the inserts, so can't trade that one.
    Hidden Content Y PHOTOBUCKET
    Collecting EVERYTHING Topps Chrome!!!


  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by adoo1 View Post
    What tall boys did you find?
    Pulled two, none of the very noteworthy. I think one was Alshon Jeffery and can't remember the other.
    Hidden Content Y PHOTOBUCKET
    Collecting EVERYTHING Topps Chrome!!!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •