Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any idea what this is worth?

I have a 1997 metal universe precious metal green /50 of Jeff Blake.

It's not one from the new products, but from the original set.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Good amount not great because it Jeff Blake and its not red bit green still does well
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rickysigai View Post
    Good amount not great because it Jeff Blake and its not red bit green still does well

Thanks for the input. Have a ballpark range? Im not sure because I dont see many of the originals online.

I'd give you $10 for it if its available. I like picking up the PMGs from time to time.
    Over 3500 Marinos with 330+ memorabilia cards (98 of which are auto'd)
    Hidden Content
    Marino Most Wanted:
    1) 13 UD Nationals Infinite

Nevermind... I'd be stealing from you...
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/1997-METAL-U...item4abb7c800c
    Hidden Content
    Marino Most Wanted:

Well that's from a newer product and lower #d. Mine's /50 but the original ones. Do you think its worth more since its the original and #d /50?

Quote Originally Posted by nepatsfan12dt View Post
    Well that's from a newer product and lower #d. Mine's /50 but the original ones. Do you think its worth more since its the original and #d /50?
    What are you talking about? Thats a 1997 metal universe precious metal green that you stated you had. Is that not the same card you own? If not, you need to provide a scan. Because if you dont have the card in the link, you dont have a 97 PMG Green
    Hidden Content
    Marino Most Wanted:

Only thing I can think of is if its the 1998 PMG, since you said its /50... Does it have a swirly effect? If so, its a $10-20 card tops. The one in the link is the original 1997 PMG Green and is limited to 15.
    Hidden Content
    Marino Most Wanted:

Quote Originally Posted by marinocollector View Post
    What are you talking about? Thats a 1997 metal universe precious metal green that you stated you had. Is that not the same card you own? If not, you need to provide a scan. Because if you dont have the card in the link, you dont have a 97 PMG Green

Well I thought those were re inserted into the new products but I think those are the basketball ones right?

Mine looks different. I'll post a scan when I find the card in one of these binders. I know that green one is original, but I wasnt sure if they re inserted them into new products like they did basketball, but I dont think they did.

Quote Originally Posted by nepatsfan12dt View Post
    Well I thought those were re inserted into the new products but I think those are the basketball ones right?

Mine looks different. I'll post a scan when I find the card in one of these binders. I know that green one is original, but I wasnt sure if they re inserted them into new products like they did basketball, but I dont think they did.
    Is it this card? If so, you have a base card someone numbered.
    http://millercards.net/fbcarddetails.php?cardID=33802

Or one like this, with a swirly holo effect?
    http://www.amazon.com/1998-Metal-Uni.../dp/B008UVYOV2

Those are the only two serial numbered PMG's made of Jeff Blake. The 1998 card is the only one /50. The 1997 cards were both /150. 1-15 / 150 were green, 16-150 / 150 were red.

They are making a remake set for football, but the players will be in college uni. I highly doubt Jeff Blake would make the cut. LOL.
    Last edited by marinocollector; 11-13-2012 at 06:06 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Marino Most Wanted:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast