Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Any idea what this is worth?

     
  1. #1

    Any idea what this is worth?

    I have a 1997 metal universe precious metal green /50 of Jeff Blake.

    It's not one from the new products, but from the original set.

  2. #2
    Good amount not great because it Jeff Blake and its not red bit green still does well
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by rickysigai View Post
    Good amount not great because it Jeff Blake and its not red bit green still does well

    Thanks for the input. Have a ballpark range? Im not sure because I dont see many of the originals online.

  4. #4
    I'd give you $10 for it if its available. I like picking up the PMGs from time to time.
    Over 3500 Marinos with 330+ memorabilia cards (98 of which are auto'd)
    Hidden Content
    Marino Most Wanted:
    1) 13 UD Nationals Infinite

  5. #5
    Nevermind... I'd be stealing from you...
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/1997-METAL-U...item4abb7c800c
    Over 3500 Marinos with 330+ memorabilia cards (98 of which are auto'd)
    Hidden Content
    Marino Most Wanted:
    1) 13 UD Nationals Infinite

  6. #6

    Well that's from a newer product and lower #d. Mine's /50 but the original ones. Do you think its worth more since its the original and #d /50?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by nepatsfan12dt View Post
    Well that's from a newer product and lower #d. Mine's /50 but the original ones. Do you think its worth more since its the original and #d /50?
    What are you talking about? Thats a 1997 metal universe precious metal green that you stated you had. Is that not the same card you own? If not, you need to provide a scan. Because if you dont have the card in the link, you dont have a 97 PMG Green
    Over 3500 Marinos with 330+ memorabilia cards (98 of which are auto'd)
    Hidden Content
    Marino Most Wanted:
    1) 13 UD Nationals Infinite

  8. #8
    Only thing I can think of is if its the 1998 PMG, since you said its /50... Does it have a swirly effect? If so, its a $10-20 card tops. The one in the link is the original 1997 PMG Green and is limited to 15.
    Over 3500 Marinos with 330+ memorabilia cards (98 of which are auto'd)
    Hidden Content
    Marino Most Wanted:
    1) 13 UD Nationals Infinite

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by marinocollector View Post
    What are you talking about? Thats a 1997 metal universe precious metal green that you stated you had. Is that not the same card you own? If not, you need to provide a scan. Because if you dont have the card in the link, you dont have a 97 PMG Green

    Well I thought those were re inserted into the new products but I think those are the basketball ones right?

    Mine looks different. I'll post a scan when I find the card in one of these binders. I know that green one is original, but I wasnt sure if they re inserted them into new products like they did basketball, but I dont think they did.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by nepatsfan12dt View Post
    Well I thought those were re inserted into the new products but I think those are the basketball ones right?

    Mine looks different. I'll post a scan when I find the card in one of these binders. I know that green one is original, but I wasnt sure if they re inserted them into new products like they did basketball, but I dont think they did.
    Is it this card? If so, you have a base card someone numbered.
    http://millercards.net/fbcarddetails.php?cardID=33802

    Or one like this, with a swirly holo effect?
    http://www.amazon.com/1998-Metal-Uni.../dp/B008UVYOV2

    Those are the only two serial numbered PMG's made of Jeff Blake. The 1998 card is the only one /50. The 1997 cards were both /150. 1-15 / 150 were green, 16-150 / 150 were red.

    They are making a remake set for football, but the players will be in college uni. I highly doubt Jeff Blake would make the cut. LOL.
    Last edited by marinocollector; 11-13-2012 at 07:06 PM.
    Over 3500 Marinos with 330+ memorabilia cards (98 of which are auto'd)
    Hidden Content
    Marino Most Wanted:
    1) 13 UD Nationals Infinite

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •