Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

A Stalemate, Not a Mandate

The election of 2012 was the perfect status quo event. On November 6 Americans by the millions went through a massive exercise of going to the polls and voting, only to awake the next morning to find that nothing had changed—other than a welcome respite from the incessant phone calls from the campaign headquarters. There was the same president, the same majority party in the House of Representatives, and the same majority party in the Senate. John Boehner was still Speaker of the House, and Harry Reid Majority Leader of the Senate. Above all, the election seemed to offer no feeling...

More...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Same old tired NONSENSE!

When the GOP wins....they WIN!

When a democrat wins....it's not a REAL win.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Same old tired NONSENSE!

When the GOP wins....they WIN!

When a democrat wins....it's not a REAL win.

Are you here for trading or are you using this site to express your political views.Just curious it's not an attack.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I haven't made a trade in a few months. I don't see why that would matter either way.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (116)
    Country
    See centralfalc1616's Items on eBay

I haven't made a trade in a few months. I don't see why that would matter either way.

+1

SCF Rewards
    Country

Like I said no attack just asking.He has a huge amount of posts

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Let me ask this:
    Why does it matter why he comes here?

He gets this question every so often. I don't understand why anyone cares.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So I take curiousity is not wanted on here?I did not say anything negative just a simple question,which now is causing hysteria.I just noticed he or she was involved in alot of the political posts and no sports related posts.I was just curious why that's all.Nothing meant by it

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

we see you're saying there was no attack behind, but all we are saying I guess is why would a question like that even matter or be anything viable for him to answer. Maybe he just doesn't use this site for trading. My next trade will be my 200th here, I'm close to 10,000 posts for my time here. But I'm also on blowoutcards message forum as well for just about two years and haven't made a single trade on there. THIS is my trading site though nowadays I use both forums equally

Also when you look at it his post average from when he became a member and your post average aren't that far off from one another

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Obviously, from your own observations, you can see that Alex uses this site to express his political and religious views. The mere fact you are asking a question that you already know the answer to suggests that it is more than just a simple matter of curiosity.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast