Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you here for trading or are you using this site to express your political views.Just curious it's not an attack.

I'll happily reply to your question.

I came here wanting to buy, sell, and trade cards, but it didn't turn out that way.

I was referred to this site from a friend.

I'm also a member on Blowout Cards where I have a feedback score of 42.

There are various reasons why I don't buy, sell, or trade on here......I am currently not in position to do so, I haven't bought any cards in months and I did in fact sell over 50% of my collection on ebay awhile back.

I saw that this site had a Politics and Religion forum and I was very happy with that since most of the websites I go to don't have that or are very liberal and thus there is no argument for me.

Hopefully that answers your question.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

It does thank you for the answer.Please call off the dogs since the conversation between me and you was a good one

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (116)
    Country
    See centralfalc1616's Items on eBay

It does thank you for the answer.Please call off the dogs since the conversation between me and you was a good one

A private message wouldn't of sufficed?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exactly.It would of I was just trying to settle a curiousity about some of our members.Point noted

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

All I said is I don't understand why anyone cares. You're a little sensitive, it seems.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh not at all I find Alex very informative.If you notice I was jumped with posts go back and read them.No sensitivity here.Let's move on

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Oh not at all I find Alex very informative.If you notice I was jumped with posts go back and read them.No sensitivity here.Let's move on

You weren't jumped on, you were questioned. We all see Alex get asked this every so often and it's usually followed with posts that basically call him an idiot for not trading here. If you think you were jumped on you are being sensitive.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Of course i realize this is a lost cause.So i guess I am sensitive thank you for noticing.This thread is absolutely fascinating and even though i try to end it on a high note it just draws me back in for some reason

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Ok this ends here and now ....please move on

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

This whole forum has a way of doing that. For the record for I'm just trying to clarify things for you. No one jumped on you, we were just preempting the flack alex usually gets after that question.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast