Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Buying $3 items..... endless paypal, what $3 dlvd cards you have for me

I am looking to pay 3 dlvd for single cards. Show me the best cards you can move for 3 dollars, pwe in holder is fine and I can do gift if feedback is good. Show me some scans, Looking For (Star rookies, inserts, colored refractors, unique 90's inserts, jerseys.... anything to catch my eye)
    Hidden Content
    1. Main player wants- P. Manning/R. Moss/L. Tomlinson/D. Brees/M. Faulk
    2. If you ask for prices and don't reply with an answer I will not be replying to your "price" questions anymore. If not interested a simple no will do.

Posted Baseball instead of football--Sorry
    Last edited by tekc8083; 11-13-2012 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Posted Baseball instead of football

Only looking for football here, I havent had a chance to post any more 1 dollar dlvd items..... I will put some more up today. Did you want to pay for the 4 you got already or wait on the next set?
    Hidden Content
    2. If you ask for prices and don't reply with an answer I will not be replying to your "price" questions anymore. If not interested a simple no will do.

Quote Originally Posted by manningcollector View Post
    Only looking for football here, I havent had a chance to post any more 1 dollar dlvd items..... I will put some more up today. Did you want to pay for the 4 you got already or wait on the next set?
    Damn, forgot this was football...my bad, let me look and see what I have for football. It is up to you, when were you going to post the next set??

Thanks
    KC

any interest in either of these:

eliap.jpg

thanks,
    Brad

Hidden Content

NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 107/232 (46.12%)

those are definitely the right players...... just not really into those designs. Thanks for the post and if you have anything else just let me know

Quote Originally Posted by BBonds25 View Post
    any interest in either of these:

eliap.jpg

thanks,
    Brad
    Hidden Content

Next set will be sometime between 5 and 7 this evening.... you have any particular interests besides xfractors and numbered refractors?
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by manningcollector View Post
    those are definitely the right players...... just not really into those designs. Thanks for the post and if you have anything else just let me know
    I'll see what else I have.

Thanks,
    Brad

Hidden Content

NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 107/232 (46.12%)

what else is out there?
    Hidden Content

$3 dlvd

$2.50 dlvd

$2.50 dlvd

$3 dlvd

$3 Dlvd

$3 Dlvd

$3 dlvd

$3 dlvd

$2 dlvd

$3 dlvd

$3 dlvd

$3 dlvd

$2 dlvd

$2 dlvd

$2 dlvd

$3 dlvd

$3 dlvd

$3 dlvd

$3 dlvd

$3 dlvd

$3 dlvd

$2 dlvd

$3 dlvd

$2 dlvd

$2 dlvd

$2.50 dlvd

$2 dlvd

$2 dlvd

$2.50 dlvd

$2 dlvd

$2.25 dlvd

$2 dlvd

$3 dlvd

$2.25 dlvd

Thos dlvd prices are via PWE. Obviously if you buy a bunch we'll have to recalculate the shipping fees and total.

Thanks for taking the time to look.

Regards,
    Erik

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast