Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

I didn't get to go to the expo but I did pick up a bunch of stuff recently

Sadly, I didn't get to go to the expo and try and hunt down some rare cards for my pc but I did pick up lots of items via trade and breaks recently. Sorry about the picture sizing.
    Lets start with the traders

Thankfully waiting 4 months (not even that long honestly) and asking for a replacement turned out well. Panini sent me this card:

as well as this one for waiting to add to my PC, I'm only counting it as a Starting 5.5 however:

As for the PC:

Some Cizikas:

Peckham:

Ullstrom:

Finally some Tavares:

Last edited by miscs75; 11-13-2012 at 01:23 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See masonraymond0320's Items on eBay

Nice Isles stuff, I really like the look of those junior cards, congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

Those Juniors cards are a PITA to find. I've only seen 1 Cizikas and its part of the team set and the Limited Edition version which some guy wants $17 for.