Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

Walgreens has a promo code right now. If you enter promo code "FORTYPRINTS" at checkout online, you get 40% off prints. You can have em shipped or go pick em up in store. I did it the other day for some TTM's and they look great. An 8x10 is $2.39 with the promo code.

SCF Rewards
    Country

just google ex. "mike vick" then click images than under "any size" tab hit "large"

this is what i do.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How do you print 8x10's on a colored printer?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

I usually go through walgreens, but I recently got in trouble because I didn't have "permission" to use the photos, so I might need to look elsewhere

SCF Rewards
    Country

I usually go through walgreens, but I recently got in trouble because I didn't have "permission" to use the photos, so I might need to look elsewhere

So is it illegal to use photos off of google?

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

So is it illegal to use photos off of google?

It is illegal to reproduce any image without the permission of the author/photographer.

Steve

SCF Rewards
    Country

Then how do you get photos of players? because MLB photo file doesnt have a picture of every player?

SCF Rewards
    Country

You print them through Walgreens or online photo sites. Yes technically it is illegal but would you rather spend 10$ on 1 8x10 and have a very limited selection or 10$ on 10 8x10s and have limitless choices?

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

The fact that you blatantly stated you understood it to be illegal, and still condone it, baffles me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12