Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where to buy photos for TTM's

any place besides ebay to buy photos cheap??

I tell you what is easier.Google pictures of the person your looking for.Save the pictures to SD card then go to a WalMart ot Walgreen and get the photos printed out for cheap.Or use Snapfish online.I guarantee you can get 20 photos printed out for the cost of 2 on Ebay.it works well for me you can check my bucket autograph PC and see some pictures I have made an had signed.They were wal mart print outs
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Check espn score>recap>photo gallery. Good pics of a World Series here:

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/photos?gameId=321028106

hope this helps but above Walmart post is what I use as well for 5x7 and 8x10. Cost 2.27 per 5x7 as of last week. I know online sites give better rates as posted on this forum. Also is a online coupon post here as well.
    "My whole philosophy is to broadcast the way a fan would broadcast." Harry Caray
    Hidden Content
    Collects: Cubs Topps Parallel sets
    TTM project 1987 Topps

I have invested in a photo printer. Less than 100 bucks. So far I have printed more than 100 photos, mostly 4x6. It will pay for itself eventually
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Billy Butler, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.
    Girls can Collect Cards Too!
    Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions
    Aspiring photographer that uses her own photos for ttm

My problem is when i got to print them out they come out blurry !!! how do you know what the right pixel or whatever it is to make the photo come out looking good

try finding the highest resolution photo you can and then you need to resize it in an application to the size you are going to print it out as.
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Billy Butler, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.
    Girls can Collect Cards Too!
    Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions
    Aspiring photographer that uses her own photos for ttm

Google it, just google (picture size ?x?) and the word pixel.
    "My whole philosophy is to broadcast the way a fan would broadcast." Harry Caray
    Hidden Content
    Collects: Cubs Topps Parallel sets
    TTM project 1987 Topps

just google ex. "mike vick" then click images than under "any size" tab hit "large"
    Every curse, lie, violation of our lives. Every careless shallow breath,
    Corruption of our minds. All the blood and the shame, defamation of name.
    The weight of a wicked world embodied on a thankless crucifix

Shoot me a PM if you need help finding images.

The problem I have with walmart prints is tha mien always seem to be bowed. its like the ink is too heavy for the paper.
    Super-collecting Jake Locker.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast