Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Where to buy photos for TTM's

any place besides ebay to buy photos cheap??

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I tell you what is easier.Google pictures of the person your looking for.Save the pictures to SD card then go to a WalMart ot Walgreen and get the photos printed out for cheap.Or use Snapfish online.I guarantee you can get 20 photos printed out for the cost of 2 on Ebay.it works well for me you can check my bucket autograph PC and see some pictures I have made an had signed.They were wal mart print outs

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Check espn score>recap>photo gallery. Good pics of a World Series here:

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/photos?gameId=321028106

hope this helps but above Walmart post is what I use as well for 5x7 and 8x10. Cost 2.27 per 5x7 as of last week. I know online sites give better rates as posted on this forum. Also is a online coupon post here as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have invested in a photo printer. Less than 100 bucks. So far I have printed more than 100 photos, mostly 4x6. It will pay for itself eventually
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions

SCF Rewards
    Country

My problem is when i got to print them out they come out blurry !!! how do you know what the right pixel or whatever it is to make the photo come out looking good

SCF Rewards
    Country

try finding the highest resolution photo you can and then you need to resize it in an application to the size you are going to print it out as.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Google it, just google (picture size ?x?) and the word pixel.

SCF Rewards
    Country

just google ex. "mike vick" then click images than under "any size" tab hit "large"

SCF Rewards
    Country

Shoot me a PM if you need help finding images.

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

The problem I have with walmart prints is tha mien always seem to be bowed. its like the ink is too heavy for the paper.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast