Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See newage-guy's Items on eBay

WTS-Huge $85K+ Collection St Louis Area

I am trying to make some room in my house and my card collection must go. It consists of Baseball, Basketball, and Football. I would say roughly 50% Football, 35% Basketball and 15% Baseball. There are over 1,000 auto cards, over 750 Game Used Cards, over 1,000 cards that book for more than $10. over 2,500 cards that book between $5-$8. Around 10,000 cards that are serial numbered. And a 5,000 count box of rookies and stars that book between $2-$5. So roughly 20,000 cards with no junk commons included. 95% or more will be 2000 and newer year cards. I live in St Louis and obviously will not ship this so you would need to be able to meet me in St Louis to see this collection if you have interest please PM me. Looking for around $6k but will listen to reasonable offers. Collection is organized very neatly, everything over $5 and the autos and game used are stored in Card Saver 1's and the serial numbered cards are all penny sleeved in shoe-boxes!
    Attached Images Attached Images

BANNED

Country

It might be worth the drive to take it to the big show in Chicago this weekend and bulk it all out....I have seen guys doing that with a push cart going around and selling off boxes/collections at a time. I know the St. Louis circuit pretty well and from my understanding it is starting to semi dry up around there---do they still have 2 hearts and machinists shows going anymore??

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See newage-guy's Items on eBay

It might be worth the drive to take it to the big show in Chicago this weekend and bulk it all out....I have seen guys doing that with a push cart going around and selling off boxes/collections at a time. I know the St. Louis circuit pretty well and from my understanding it is starting to semi dry up around there---do they still have 2 hearts and machinists shows going anymore??

I haven't went one of them in a couple of years but I am pretty sure they still have them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 Hearts still has shows. I havent been during football season this year since they are on Sundays...