2012 Bowman Chrome retail mojo

I haven't bought but a few packs in the past couple months and have taken a significant break from collecting and messing with sportscards in general. However, my awesome wife came home the other night with a Bowman Chrome rack pack and in the second pack I pulled a Trevor Bauer Gold refractor auto #/50 (redemption). Needless to say...I was very happy.

In other news, I hit another great flea market find. Believe it or not, I paid 8 whole dollars for a a full 3-mini hobby box of 2011 Legends racing and 2002 Optima Hobby. The Optima didn't yield any memorabilia cards, but the Legends hobby box yielded a jeff gordon auto #/50, a jeff Gordon triple memorabilia card /99, a Donnie Allison auto, an auto card and event used card of a crew chief (same guy on both cards). I also pulled a couple other memorabilia cards. I'll be adding scans when I get the chance.
    *For racing cards, go here: Our Hidden Content
    *For baseball cards trade list, go here: Hidden Content
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    Arod for trade = Hidden Content
    I collect St. Louis Cardinals

2. Wata Photo
    Cool stuff Don,lately I've been picking up racing just to diversify,great finds for 8 dollars Congrats
    All my teams stink.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Pickup of the year! Very Sweet!

Jerad
    Always looking for autos of Giants stars, and other stars and HOFer's

My links

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Excellent..
    I would now watch for Black cats, and be careful walking under things :) I haven't hit that much in a gd year of opening product.
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of OCT 2013. STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U