Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If you had $100 what blaster or hobby boxes would you buy and why?

I am getting back into collecting after a couple decade hiatus. I am amazed at what there is out there now and just wanna get the best bang for my buck possible.

Go on ebay and pick out some cards instead,it's alot cheaper than opening boxes and you'll get what you want.To answer your question 2012 topps chrome hobby or blasters.
    All my teams stink.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

It really depends on what you are looking for. Right now, 2012 Chrome Football is hot as it was just released last Friday and I have seen boxes going anywhere from $65-90. They have one rookie auto per box and good insert and refractor ratios. Personally, I would probably buy retail rack packs and take a chance with the orange refractors instead of taking a shot in the dark and getting a $2 jersey in the blasters. Once again, it really depends on what you are looking to get out of the box.
    Currently in the hospital with my father until 12/12 with limited internet access. Will be completing trades when I return.
    ***Need 2012 A&G Guys in Hats and Fashionable Ladies***
    Currently Job Prospecting, give me some leeway on shipping time. Thanks!
    Hidden Content

5 of the 8 pack Chrome Blasters, not the 7 packs plus a relic card ones. Or 10 Chrome Rack Packs
    Always looking for Denver Broncos for my PC.
    Join the Colorado Card Collectors Group:
    Hidden Content
    See my collection:
    Hidden Content

I did well on both Blasters and Rack packs of Chrome, but between the 2, I'd go with the Rack packs, I bought 10 last Friday and got a Luck and Tannehill Orange and Weeden Red /25 along with some others.
    titletowncards Hidden Content
    GO PACK GO!
    Cards for trade: Hidden Content
    Looking for 1997 UD Game Jersey's I don't have! Multi-colored a plus!

Quote Originally Posted by Elway7 View Post
    5 of the 8 pack Chrome Blasters, not the 7 packs plus a relic card ones. Or 10 Chrome Rack Packs
    This

id buy singles, but the topps chrome blasters are pretty solid
    taking a break from trading

The Target blasters have Auto's possible, but the Walmart ones do not.
    GO PACK GO!

Quote Originally Posted by titletowncards View Post
    The Target blasters have Auto's possible, but the Walmart ones do not.
    This is not entirely correct, I pulled a Coby Fleener auto out of a Wal Mart Chrome blaster
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Brett Bulmer, Nick Leddy, Ziggy Palffy and Miroslav Satan in hockey, Warren Moon and Mohamed Sanu in football and Ben Revere in baseball
    Will also trade for Wild, Vikings, Bengals and Twins stuff that catches my eye
    PMs Work Best

My bad! I was pretty sure that I didn't see any auto listed on the odds on the side. But good for you!
    GO PACK GO!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast