Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Amazing trader among us! HUGE shoutout to 'jml20'

Hey guys, have an amazing story. Jason (maybe better known as jml20) had the last two tallboys I needed to complete my 2012 topps tallboy set. I talked to him and didnt really have anything that he could use in trade so he said he would just send them to me. I was totally appreciative but that didnt scratch the surface. Fast forward 10 days to today. I go to check the mail and there is a sizeable box on my porch step. I bring it in, open it and, to my complete amazement, this is what I find :

The tallboys and a Fleener auto, plus a whole box full of cards including but not limited to the following...

continued in next post ------->

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

(cont -->)

1/1 Marvin Harrison UD Printing Plate on right

So, as you can see an enormous box of great stuff for my PC and these scans dont include the other 50-75 (or more) numbered and rc's for my collection.

I was blown away, I thought I was going to have to have my girlfriend resuscitate me after I passed out. LOL

Anyway, sorry about the long read but I just wanted to show this and give a HUGE SHOUTOUT TO JASON! THANKS A TON!

Last edited by WVcoltsfan; 11-13-2012 at 06:30 PM.

Very cool man. Great guy and always loks to help other peoples PC's
    MIAMI DOLPHINS SCF SUPER COLLECTOR!
    Dolphins PC: 9486 1300+ Gu'ed & Auto

Very generous. If only everyone were so lucky to get these kind of things this hobby would be a much better, less cut throat thing.

That's awesome! Big props to jml20. And I get stoked with just a package of 30 Vikings base for my collection haha
    I collect: Marbury, Jordan, Kobe, D-Will, AI, Durantula
    Chicago Cubs, Giancarlo Stanton, Randy Moss, Minnesota Vikings
    MY SITE:Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thanks guys!

Yea, wrigley, I literally fell out of my chair when I was going through this stuff because it just blew me away...

Quote Originally Posted by WVcoltsfan View Post
    Thanks guys!

Yea, wrigley, I literally fell out of my chair when I was going through this stuff because it just blew me away...
    I would too. I don't what I would do if I got a box like that in the mail. I did meet this fellow Vikings collector on FB who sent me a package of 6 autos/relics that I thought was awesome!
    I collect: Marbury, Jordan, Kobe, D-Will, AI, Durantula
    Chicago Cubs, Giancarlo Stanton, Randy Moss, Minnesota Vikings
    MY SITE:Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Wow, the market could use more coolness like that. I would love to receive something like that and if I did, I would totally pay it forward. Good to have friends man.

Wow, it is great to see all the amazing members here! Always nice to read these stories.

Matt

That's just flat out amazing! Congrats!!!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (finally organized!) and Hidden Content
    Current Project: 2013 Golden Age Minis Master Set: 683/750 cards (91.1%)

SCF's Resident BOISE STATE Collector
    Matt Ware & Justin Cobbs Super Collector

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast