Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (162)
    Country

Expo Weekend - brought some cats home with me, but still had to replace my old one

Starting off with some bad news, my cat died and had to replace it today. Not the fury fluffy kind but the one under the car. Owning a VW is like owning a Porsche when it comes to maintenance :(

Onto the good stuff, every year I say Expo flies by, and this year did just that. It was great seeing the usual suspects, meeting members I have not in the past. I would list everyone I met, but no one wants to read that I had lots of fun hanging out wheeling & dealing and eating at Zetts, thanks guys.

Now for some pics, here are a few that I had acquired this weekend but no longer mine and will be missed, there were others but I forgot to take photos of them.

Patrick Kane Honorable Numbers

Ed Belfour Tape to Tape

Patrick Sharp / Brian Campbell Dual Shield

Matt Duchene Silver Ensign

Not going to show all, but here are some highlights of cards I acquired this weekend and still have.

Cam Neely Artifacts Auto Jerseys 1/12

Mike Modano The Cup Scripted Swatches /25

Richard Brodeur Sweet Shot Stick Signings /25

Tuukka Rask Hot Prospects RC /399

Jonathan Bernier The Cup ARP /249

Claude Giroux Artifacts Black Auto 5/5

Pierre Pilote UM Auto 1/14

Carey Price Private Signings

Patrick Roy / Joe Sakic Bonded in Silver /25

Joe Sakic Immortals Ink /25

Brendan Shanahan / Eric Lindros Dual Patch /36

Zdeno Chara Prime Colors /20

Matt Duchene Prime Colors /19

And now onto the PC stuff.
    For my HOF auto collection.

Bobby Hull SPA SOTT

Grant Fuhr Stanley Cup Winners Auto /99

Joe Sakic Stanley Cup Signatures /50

Lanny McDonald Personal Scripts

Luc Robitaille Dominion Auto /50

Steve Yzerman UD Evolve Auto /200

A couple of Cam Ward cards.

Panini Private Signings

Certified Champions Emerald /5 - I don't do insert parallels but my friend got this for me

And finally the rest of the cats, Felix Potvin

Rivals Jersey

Rivals BTP Jersey

Rivals Auto

This here I will probably consider my greatest feat. I never thought in a million years I would come close to completing this. I wasn't going to buy any of these because I didn't want to be stuck missing letters. Well I completed this on Sunday all within the span of an hour, no I didn't just buy the set from someone. Bought the O from a dealer that sets up at my show. Traded for letters PTIN and purchased the SP V from Steven Singer.

Prime Namesakes /75

Thanks for looking and comments are always welcomed :)

Thanks for a memorable 2012 Fall Expo,
    Danny

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Holy Gods, where do you even start with a post like that????

From the top I guess..............

I would have given you 5 bucks for the Hawks cards at the top and then let you keep em hahahaaa!!

The King Richard auto stick is SWEET! The Roy / Sakic Bonded in Silver gave me the shivers. The Sakic Immortals auto is class, he and Stevie Y have two of the best autos of the modern era IMO. Zdeno Chara is horrid, the card's ok. The picture of Lanny MacDonald on that auto card, with his playoff "face", THAT'S hockey. Awesome Stevie Y auto.

Felix, poor Felix, we all thought he was the Canuck's savior, but then we buried him in the Goalie Graveyard with Irbe and Snow and Hedberg and Auld and Brochu and Burke and Raycroft and Skudra and Noronen and allllllll the rest and soon Bobby Lou.

Only in Toronto could you accomplish that little Panini miracle, congrats!!!!!

PS I have a 1982 Mazda RX-7 moldering under a tarp in my parents' garage, needs a new gas tank and the electrical is shot. I know EXACTLY where you're coming from........ :(

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Azoreschic's Items on eBay

Great grab on the Potvin Prime Namesakes, I hope to eventually do the same.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Dang, go hard or go home! Some solid pickups in there.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (162)
    Country

Thanks for the comments guys.

PS I have a 1982 Mazda RX-7 moldering under a tarp in my parents' garage, needs a new gas tank and the electrical is shot. I know EXACTLY where you're coming from........ :(

Gas tank for an 82 RX-7 shouldn't be that bad... the electrical is very bad news. It was the original cat that got replaced, so that was expected but still not fun on the wallet.