2012-13 Certified Hot Box Base parallels

How do you tell the difference in the Hot box base parallels and regular parallels?
    I bought one pack of it and have no others to judge them off so I have no clue if they are a hot box parallel or not.

Also pulled 2012-13 Certified Rookie Redemption #5 R5
    which seems to be /99 but will it be auto'd or not?
    (r13 sold for $23 recently)
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content Little access due to Laptop crash & Now trying to recover data
    I mail once a week on Saturday. If I forget to respond , just send me a reminder.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323

I opened a case of this and had no idea I hit a hot box. The only difference is the hot box base cards look like a refractor. It is really hard to tell unless you hold a regular card and hot box card side by side in the light.

Hot box parallels from 101-150 are all #'d /75, and they have that rainbow shine in the background that isn't present on the regular base cards.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

no numbering on the card but they do have the rainbow/refractor shine to them though

edit: beckett has no print run listed for them either as of now
    I mail once a week on Saturday. If I forget to respond , just send me a reminder.

Well they're not that great compared to our Inventory system. Panini themselves posted on their checklist that the 101-140 cards are #'d /75, the rookies 141-152 are /99, 153-176 are /50, and the good ones from 177-188 are /10.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

well as a example

2012-13 Certified Mirror Hot Box #15 Dany Heatley shows no numbering on both Beckett and SCF's inventory

So there's no numbering for these cards 1-100 then?

This is a base card from a hot box (I have no regular to put beside it lol)

WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Nick Foligno/SP Bobby Hull

exactly what I have ...I'll have to go back next week and get another pack then if there are any left . Thanks!