Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thursday Night High End Trading....got Cam,Dalton,AJ,Nicks,Stafford,Harvin & More FT!

Willing to trade up in your favor as i got a lot of $40-50 average SV autos.....i have some high end mixed in the mid-high end ft area and also check out the PC NFT section for Patrick Peterson, AJ Green, Doug Martin and Eagles stuff. Willing to check buckets and lists for cards. thanks jeff
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

What do you have of Stafford?
    I collect: Da'Rick Rogers Topps Chrome
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jason122883 View Post
    What do you have of Stafford?

this auto:

09' Elite Matthew Stafford
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Quote Originally Posted by jrs865 View Post
    Ok, thanks for the reply. Just looking for bigger brands right now
    I collect: Da'Rick Rogers Topps Chrome
    Hidden Content

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jrs865 View Post
    Willing to trade up in your favor as i got a lot of $40-50 average SV autos.....i have some high end mixed in the mid-high end ft area and also check out the PC NFT section for Patrick Peterson, AJ Green, Doug Martin and Eagles stuff. Willing to check buckets and lists for cards. thanks jeff
    Jeff, CMB. I would be interested in the stafford

Quote Originally Posted by jareynolds View Post
    Jeff, CMB. I would be interested in the stafford
    Couldn't find anything equal to the stafford at this time....thanks 4 the look.
    Hidden Content

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast