Updated booklets, APR, Patchs, Autos, RNH SEGUIN AND MORE!

http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w...20and%20trade/

My son told me something and i will apply this. Spend $150 Ill toss a nice bonus card. Spend $250 Ill toss a nice rookie. Spend $500 well Ill give you 2 or so nice pieces as a token of our appreciation

Brodeur Prime auto x50

Tons RNH

Tons APR

Schefeile Dominion APR x/5, 2 Prime Rookie autos x99

Hall/Seguin rookies

So much check it out.

Looking to sell as i need pay my CC off from Sandy...We unfortunately were affected and max CC to get my place in order. I will consider some trades for Shields/Cool 1/1s, APR from Cup, Cup Draft boards and Cup gear shoot list.. seeking anyone of those I listed. Other items I am seeking are these Players: Sean Coutourier, Nyguist, Seguin I dont have, RNH I dont have, Kruger... Autos with 4 or more. I am open to most...Just PM me and lets make a deal.
    Last edited by tkachuk1; 11-21-2012 at 10:56 AM.
    #1 wants Shields, Cup gear, Cup Draft Boards RNH and others. Also Looking for unique items like Ice x99, booklets, 3 or more auto cards, Nasty auto pathes.
    Trade/sale page Hidden Content
    Ebay ID hockeybike207

Hidden Content

Interested in your RNH luxury Suite ARP. I have this and some other sick cards!

Visit us @ Hidden Content

Bucket: Hidden Content

Where are you located that Sandy got to you? I have a few friends/co-workers who lost cars and houses from that mess. I'm on Long Island btw.
    Hidden Content
    color codes: yellow/blue/green= incoming/do not need
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

If anyone is interested, click this link from CCM and help me win free stuff as well as enter yourself: Hidden Content

thanks but have 2 Krger FW APR.. I like yours but the RNH is going towards and equal 1 for 1..If theres anything else you can use lmk and lets do a deal. If not I understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by cojosports View Post
    Interested in your RNH luxury Suite ARP. I have this and some other sick cards!

#1 wants Shields, Cup gear, Cup Draft Boards RNH and others. Also Looking for unique items like Ice x99, booklets, 3 or more auto cards, Nasty auto pathes.
    Ebay ID hockeybike207

Hidden Content

Maine my friend. Lost 2 50 foot plus oak trees in front a 100 foot pine in back. :(
    Quote Originally Posted by miscs75 View Post
    Where are you located that Sandy got to you? I have a few friends/co-workers who lost cars and houses from that mess. I'm on Long Island btw.
    Ebay ID hockeybike207

Hidden Content

Dispute Assistant Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I'll take the Galiardi.... ;) just kidding still drool over it but can't afford it but will get to tour second sig soon, been so busy with work.

Free bump for an awesome member!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Galiardi, JVR & Jonathan Bernier

My son told me something and i will apply this. Spend $150 Ill toss a nice bonus card. Spend $250 Ill toss a nice rookie. Spend $500 well Ill give you 2 or so nice pieces as a token of our appreciation.
    Ebay ID hockeybike207

Hidden Content

Brother I really wish I could just give you it.. Your a great guy and it really does belng in your PC...If I hit the lotto or something its yours...I feel bad that its in my collection and not yours...If I can get another Prime Ties I will make a valid effort to trade you it...Thanks for the kind words... Your a great guy as well. Talk soon mate..
    Quote Originally Posted by DnJcards View Post
    I'll take the Galiardi.... ;) just kidding still drool over it but can't afford it but will get to tour second sig soon, been so busy with work.

Free bump for an awesome member!
    Ebay ID hockeybike207

Hidden Content

Dispute Assistant Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by tkachuk1 View Post
    Brother I really wish I could just give you it.. Your a great guy and it really does belng in your PC...If I hit the lotto or something its yours...I feel bad that its in my collection and not yours...If I can get another Prime Ties I will make a valid effort to trade you it...Thanks for the kind words... Your a great guy as well. Talk soon mate..
    Haha no worries man! I do expect anything for free, I am determined to buy it in the future when I can, the fiance would love me forever (she's the Galiardi freak) I just seen you had another threads going amd wanted to give you a free bump and wanted to let you knw I didn't forget about your second banner :)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Galiardi, JVR & Jonathan Bernier

Ha thx champ!
    Ebay ID hockeybike207

Hidden Content