Any programs for inventoring cards?

Ok, I have 1000's of inserts and rookies. Is there a program or site out there that has everything card wise so i can just click what i have and not have to type out every card and name? i have not spent time on Beckett yet and was thinking they might. If you know of a way to make listing easier and faster let me know. thanks
    Trading for: San Jose Sharks Rookies/Jerseys/patches/signatures. Logan Couture, Joe Pavelski, Thomas Hertl, Matt Nieto, Alex Stalock
    (Leaf, UD, Pop Century star autographs, Archives Rock signature's) Movie/TV Autos from farscape and other scifi shows. (certified cards/material cards)
    Magic the Gathering (Rares only) in un-played condition.

2. Wata Photo
    OPG Baseball Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by dsa68 View Post
    Ok, I have 1000's of inserts and rookies. Is there a program or site out there that has everything card wise so i can just click what i have and not have to type out every card and name? i have not spent time on Beckett yet and was thinking they might. If you know of a way to make listing easier and faster let me know. thanks
    Have you looked into using the Inventory Manager here on SCF?
    SuperCollecting 3 generations of Yastrzemski's!
    Hidden Content
    Carl: 549/3385 not including 1/1's (16.2%), Mike: 8/8 (100%), Michael: 9/19 (47.4%)
    Always looking for any memorabilia that I don't have to add to my PC!
    WANTLIST--->Hidden Content

This site has an excellent "Inventory Manager". http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ventory-on-SCF

I have my inventory here and on Beckett. The only reason I have it on Beckett is because I did not know about this site until I had already inputted all of my cards there.

...Rick
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by yazfan71 View Post
    Have you looked into using the Inventory Manager here on SCF?
    Yaz, you beat me to it.

...Rick
    Hidden Content

Yes i seen the one on this site. i was hoping there was something where i would not have to write out Wayne Gretzky 1997 Upper deck 'whatever card'.
    like i said i just have so many cards from all sorts it will be a lot of typing. i have started sorting out just the refractors and numbered cards so it would be easier to have them grped like that
    Trading for: San Jose Sharks Rookies/Jerseys/patches/signatures. Logan Couture, Joe Pavelski, Thomas Hertl, Matt Nieto, Alex Stalock
    (Leaf, UD, Pop Century star autographs, Archives Rock signature's) Movie/TV Autos from farscape and other scifi shows. (certified cards/material cards)
    Magic the Gathering (Rares only) in un-played condition.

I think you would have to write out Wayne Gretzky 1997 Upper Deck and so-and-so on Beckett also. I'm not a set collector but if you are there is a tool for adding sets.

...Rick
    Hidden Content

OPG Baseball Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    If you have them at least sorted by player or set, you can just type in the name & go through & click which ones you have in that set or of that player.
    SuperCollecting 3 generations of Yastrzemski's!
    Hidden Content
    Carl: 549/3385 not including 1/1's (16.2%), Mike: 8/8 (100%), Michael: 9/19 (47.4%)
    Always looking for any memorabilia that I don't have to add to my PC!
    WANTLIST--->Hidden Content