Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Dsa-Collectibles's Items on eBay

Any programs for inventoring cards?

Ok, I have 1000's of inserts and rookies. Is there a program or site out there that has everything card wise so i can just click what i have and not have to type out every card and name? i have not spent time on Beckett yet and was thinking they might. If you know of a way to make listing easier and faster let me know. thanks

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @yazfan71

Ok, I have 1000's of inserts and rookies. Is there a program or site out there that has everything card wise so i can just click what i have and not have to type out every card and name? i have not spent time on Beckett yet and was thinking they might. If you know of a way to make listing easier and faster let me know. thanks

Have you looked into using the Inventory Manager here on SCF?

SCF Rewards
    Country

This site has an excellent "Inventory Manager". https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ventory-on-SCF

I have my inventory here and on Beckett. The only reason I have it on Beckett is because I did not know about this site until I had already inputted all of my cards there.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have you looked into using the Inventory Manager here on SCF?

Yaz, you beat me to it.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Dsa-Collectibles's Items on eBay

Yes i seen the one on this site. i was hoping there was something where i would not have to write out Wayne Gretzky 1997 Upper deck 'whatever card'.
    like i said i just have so many cards from all sorts it will be a lot of typing. i have started sorting out just the refractors and numbered cards so it would be easier to have them grped like that

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think you would have to write out Wayne Gretzky 1997 Upper Deck and so-and-so on Beckett also. I'm not a set collector but if you are there is a tool for adding sets.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @yazfan71

If you have them at least sorted by player or set, you can just type in the name & go through & click which ones you have in that set or of that player.