Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by packerfan5052 View Post
    this I could do for $150 its #rd 3/5

    Really sweet card just not a hawk guy
    Thanks

  2. Wata Photo
  3. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumPlus502 View Post
    Either some bears for the PC or some decent trade bait.
    Not sure I have what you need but cmb. Only bear I can think of is a cool patch.
    Thanks

  4. #13
    i could do the green book for the $150+ the calvin johnson score select rookie auto. So basically 220 value overall. LMK if that works, if not i can keep looking, but that seems about right IMO.

  5. #14
    Have this if interested - 2012 SAGE NEXT Kellen Moore/Doug Martin dual autograph 1/10

  6. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumPlus502 View Post
    i could do the green book for the $150+ the calvin johnson score select rookie auto. So basically 220 value overall. LMK if that works, if not i can keep looking, but that seems about right IMO.
    I'll let you know gonna weigh things out.seems fair but just got that calvin.

  7. #16
    Okay, just let me know. I'd also toss in some random rookies and inserts and what not as well. Usually try to for most my deals.

  8. #17
    lmk gonna start throwing my higher end cards up for sale...probably getting out of collecting
    Under the same name on beckett over 180 trades in 2 years. Bring on the offers!
    Hidden Content

    Always looking for Cutler rc autos

  9. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by tnopud42 View Post
    Have this if interested - 2012 SAGE NEXT Kellen Moore/Doug Martin dual autograph 1/10
    I am a big Doug Martin fan as he's from here but not looking for sage. thanks for the offer

  10. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by cccupps420 View Post
    lmk gonna start throwing my higher end cards up for sale...probably getting out of collecting
    I'll let you know by tomorrow. Yeah kids will get you out of collecting lol

  11. #20
    no doubt
    Under the same name on beckett over 180 trades in 2 years. Bring on the offers!
    Hidden Content

    Always looking for Cutler rc autos

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •