Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Your best pull from a Walmart/Kmart/Target $19.99 blaster box?

Basically, just curious (from the title above ^) what the best card you've pulled from a $19.99 (or less) blaster box was?

For me, I'd probably have to say the best card I've pulled from a $19.99 blaster was an 08-09 Bowman Draft Day Issue Auto/Relic Russell Westbrook #'d /75. I no longer buy blaster boxes, complete waste of money IMO! I know first hand b/c I've blown a ton of $ in my younger years on them. ...but sometimes you get lucky! You're way better off spending the extra dough on hobby boxes! And I've blown a lot of $ those, too ...Haha. But it's fun to rip open packs

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Back in 2006 I pulled a Reggie Bush press pass auto that had a bv of $200 back then. I still have the card but I know the bv is no where near what it was. I still buy blasters from target and usually have good results with what I am looking for.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I get nice cards from blasters but nothing like a great pull that would land me in Beckett.I don't think I have had a noteable pull other than common autos and GU.I did get a Rajon Rondo auto card in an 08/09 Topps blaster.Sold it for like $25 on Ebay so it paid for the box.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back in 2006 I pulled a Reggie Bush press pass auto that had a bv of $200 back then. I still have the card but I know the bv is no where near what it was. I still buy blasters from target and usually have good results with what I am looking for.

Nice pull! Yeah, I remember that year when Reggie Bush & Vince Young were red hot. Reggie fell off for a couple yrs there, but he's been real good this year...so hopefully your Reggie goes up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I get nice cards from blasters but nothing like a great pull that would land me in Beckett.I don't think I have had a noteable pull other than common autos and GU.I did get a Rajon Rondo auto card in an 08/09 Topps blaster.Sold it for like $25 on Ebay so it paid for the box.

A Rajon Rondo auto is always a good thing, nice pull! It's tough to make a living from buying blasters, lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Yeah I usually buy them keep the players i want then make a lot for Ebay or flea market

SCF Rewards
    Country

A Matt Kemp 2005 Bowman Chrome Autograph Xfractor Rookie Card. Pulled it from a repackaged discount box at Target. There really wasn't anything in the box other than that and the whole reason I bought the box was because of the Bowman Chrome pack. Probably should have held onto it longer but I still sold it for a great price.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cmo5885's Items on eBay

last year i had two real nice pulls from blasters. Daniel Thomas Black refractor auto /25 from chrome and a starling marte blue refractor auto /150 from bowman chrome

SCF Rewards
    Country

A Matt Kemp 2005 Bowman Chrome Autograph Xfractor Rookie Card. Pulled it from a repackaged discount box at Target. There really wasn't anything in the box other than that and the whole reason I bought the box was because of the Bowman Chrome pack. Probably should have held onto it longer but I still sold it for a great price.

Awesome pull! I'm surprised at how long it took for Kemp to blow up. So I don't blame you for selling it a little early.

SCF Rewards
    Country

last year i had two real nice pulls from blasters. Daniel Thomas Black refractor auto /25 from chrome and a starling marte blue refractor auto /150 from bowman chrome

Very nice pulls! Goes to show you not to underestimate the blaster boxes. Funny you mentioned you pulled a Daniel Thomas black auto /25 because I also pulled a 2011 Topps Chrome black auto #'d /25 from a blaster. But it was of Delone Carter :( Lol. I would have preferred Daniel Thomas.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast