duo auto Andrew Luck/RG3 and Andrew Luck refractor auto sale/trade

High end Andrew luck autos for sale/trade. i have an andrew luck-RG3 duo auto and a Luck refractory auto. looking to sell and or trade. shoot me a message

Where are the pics
    I COLECT MAINLY HOFER's AND SOON TO BE HOFER's OF ALL SPORTS
    SINGLE PLAYER AUTOS, GU AUTOS, AND SICK PATCHES

LOOKING FOR AUTOS OF (1) JETER (2) GRETZKY (3) JORDAN (4) P. MANNING
    IN THAT ORDER

Yea ya def need to provide some more info at least
    Hidden Content

Urlacher card count - 163

I am working on getting scans done asap been busy today had a new baby come along

Topps Chrome, Topps Finest? What are we dealing with here?
    I collect anything and everything Andrew Luck. PM me with what you have for sale/trade, and I will more than likely be interested!

Here is the link to my Cards For Trade:
    Hidden Content

I don't know cards like some people do. just had a child born today and starting a collection. figured they are worth money considering my local card shops are drooling at the mouth for it. sorry

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(24)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    You are gonna have to send first btw because you have no feedback on here. If selling I would suggest ebay otherwise the same rule applies (sending first).
    High-End Bucket
    Hidden Content

can someone help me in getting my Luck auto uploaded on here? I would appreciate it. Thank you in advance

I sent pm and did not recieve a response. I can help with uploading pics also
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

The Luck auto and duo RG3/Luck are already spoken for thanks