Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mail from Panini ~ it's a 1 of 1

Just received this from Panini, however, the corners are not perfect and the top right corner has a minor dang on it, should I send it back for replacement?

2. Wata Photo
    It's a 1/1, they couldn't replace it could they???? If you're not a Kopitar fan then yah send it back.............
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

I would not send that back. Thats a beautiful card and the damage looks minor. It should not affect the value at all or very little. Beautiful card
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, Ovechkin Autos & Rookies, Lundqvist and Kopitar Rookies

Quote Originally Posted by theboxbreaker96 View Post
    I would not send that back. Thats a beautiful card and the damage looks minor. It should not affect the value at all or very little. Beautiful card
    Yes indeedy, beautiful card, but if the man isn't a Kopitar fan, then it's worth looking into a different player "replacement" no? A 1/1 Kopitar does nothing for me personally, but a 1/1 Edler? He was an All-Star, worth maybe 1/4 the price but it's PC. I have no idea who else is in that set.........
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

to send it back is $10 plus youll be waiting for at least a few months, so nah..a hardcore kopi collector would probably like it. I tihnk Prime B collects him?
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Adam Larsson, Mason Raymond and Matt Duchene

You will get a BS card in return, and you may wait over 6 Months. Tell them that you will keep the card, but want compensation for the damage with a Star Player with a Serial numbered card of #/25 or less.

Best of both Worlds.
    Collecting many HOF Cards, Old OPC, Old Parkhurst, Old Topps.

Want List:Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post
    You will get a BS card in return, and you may wait over 6 Months. Tell them that you will keep the card, but want compensation for the damage with a Star Player with a Serial numbered card of #/25 or less.

Best of both Worlds.
    This ^^^^^^^^^. I wouldn't deal with a Panini replacement if you can avoid it.

If you send it back they'll do two things if I'm not mistaken: Not fix your card and send it back, and maybe send you back a box of Prime... However, the damage looks very minor. If you could get a close up of it, it'd be best to see for us.
    Main wants: Schneider Cup RPA, OEL 1/1s and highends
    The not-so updated (In other words, 3/4 of it is sold) Hidden Content

Get in touch with Prime B...he would probably take that off your hands!

Quote Originally Posted by dmaksymyshyn View Post
    Get in touch with Prime B...he would probably take that off your hands!
    Thought the same exact thing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast