Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

some mail and a couple of breaks

Lets start with the PC from trades:

and now the traders from mail, and from a half box of artifacts, 2 score blasters and a donruss priority box.:

as always, comments are welcomed and all cards but the first 4 are available for trade.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See habs1909_2009's Items on eBay

Nice Subban! very unfortunate that UD went with so much team Canada stuff last year
    1- P.K Subban - Vlad Guerrero (Expos)
    2- Montreal Canadiens Centennial auto'd (current count: 125)
    3- Brian Gionta 10-11 Panini Certified Mirror Emerald, Black and Big men jersey auto
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

Nice Subban! very unfortunate that UD went with so much team Canada stuff last year

I love the Team Canada Stuff. I hope to get more (spoiler alert, I have another PK Team Canada on it's way!)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

IMO there was a whole untapped market for UD last year (and this year?) for Team Canada stuff. I actually bought a Gretzky card! The fact that 06/07 International Ice keeps getting more and more expensive as it dries up is testament to that.

That card up at the top is the first Subban I've ever coveted, and the Tavares is awesome as well!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Vegas Golden Knights
    Twitter: @CenterIceCC See eahobbies's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Need the Bollig, PLMK!

Country

I would be interested in the Laranov If you ever wanted to trade it.