Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

3 Boxes of 2011 Racing...I need to get back into racing

Can't say I've ever had as good as a break. 3 boxes (2011 Premium, 2011 Stealth, 2011 Eclipse) I figured Premium would be my best since they have the sprint cup guys, of course it turned out to be the worst. Figured Eclipse would be the worst, and that turned out to be the best!

Scan0001.jpg
    -Kevin Harvick 2011 Premium Holofoil NNO
    -Kyle Busch 2011 Eclipse Sand Blast #'2/55
    -No. 29 RCR Chevrolet 2011 Stealth #'d/25
    -Kyle Busch 2011 Stealth Holofoild #'d/99
    -2011 Stealth Navy NNO
    -2011 Stealth Flyover #1
    -Bud Moore Class of 2011
    -David Pearson Class of 2011
    -Lee Petty Class of 2011

Scan0002.jpg
    -Kasey Kahne Spell Bound K #'d/250
    -Denny Hamlin Spell Bound H #'d/250
    -Jeff Gordon Hot Threads #'d/150
    -Jeff Gordon Medal of Honor #'d/50
    -David Ragon 2011 Premium Auto #'d/200

Scan0005.jpg
    -Danica Patrick 2011 Stealth Auto Redemption. I'm assuming Press Pass will Redeem I just hope they actually have this card

Scan0004.jpg
    -Brad Keselowski 4 Wide #'d/25
    Scan0003.jpg
    -Kyle Bush 2011 Signature Series #'d/11

The Brad and the Kyle both came out of the Eclipse box...the one I thought would be the worst haha

Needless to say, I'm thrilled

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

Damn! You killed it, congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See biggums7's Items on eBay

nice kyle busch!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks everyone. I was very pleased. Called PP they said they should def have that card once I told them it was a Danica. So its out in the mail today! Hoping for a quick turn around

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nice Matt. Looks like your run of good fortune with hobby boxes is continuing...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

dang what a break!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmorrow1957's Items on eBay

AWESOME pulls Matt!! Congrats on the goodies Buddy!! Post a pic of the Danica when you get it back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Alright folks...need some opinions. Danica came in today....redemption never said the numbering. of course I take it out of the mailer...10/10!!! Spring Cup Door #....only thing, is it looks like the bottom right corner got dropped on. Not a HUGE crease, but with the reflecting finish pretty easy to see. Contacted Press Pass today, said they would replace it but they know that was the last copy of that card they had. Do I send it back? Or hang on?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

Alright folks...need some opinions. Danica came in today....redemption never said the numbering. of course I take it out of the mailer...10/10!!! Spring Cup Door #....only thing, is it looks like the bottom right corner got dropped on. Not a HUGE crease, but with the reflecting finish pretty easy to see. Contacted Press Pass today, said they would replace it but they know that was the last copy of that card they had. Do I send it back? Or hang on?

hmmm-idk think the 7/10 would be the actual door # for that card considering shes in a NNS firesuit-however i get your drift. this is a tough one-will you get another danica auto in return? that stealth auto that low #d is pretty legit-as a Danica fan and collector id keep it-and if you sell it id think youd still get a pretty good coin for it as long as you explain in your listing what the cards condition is bidders shouldnt be mad.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the input Stephen. While I don't plan on moving it, I would assume they would send a Danica auto in return, but the issue is the numbering for me. I didn't know it would be that short printed. I may just end up keeping it in the collection, I'll just notice that corner a bit haha. But being the last one they had in the office, makes me hesitant to send it back. I'll sleep on it. Leaning towards keeping it though. I'll have to get a scan up tonight. Maybe if it sits in a top loader long enough it will even out haha.
    Last edited by MCXC1987; 11-28-2012 at 06:54 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast