Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2012 Autos/GU FS , scans inside!

Please Read: Im only looking to make a sale of 15 dollars or higher..a lot of these cards im not going to be asking quite 15 on so you may want to find a few that you like and ill do my best to give you a good deal on them! Thanks

Interested in the griffin gu,cousins auto,andre brown auto and russell wilson GU.What is the best price on the lot of those 4
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

okay which griffin were you interested in? i have the jumbo and and the triple relic

theres a jumbo grffin relic in my bucket i fotgot to scan in here if you want to check it out as well

triple relic shown in your 1st post
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Interested in both Griffins (RG III) as well..
    Always looking for 1960 Topps Baseball upgrades and Minnesota Twins Prospect autographs.

prices on the benjamin autos as well as the stevie johnson GU
    MY BUCKET:Hidden Content
    I trade ASAP: either same day or first thing next morning please alert me if doing the same on your end will be an issue.
    Always looking for current and hof bills autos

Price on the Briggs, cousins, and too tall Jones please.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast