Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by flopfish View Post
    oooohhhh is this a new contest :P

In all seriousness, we are talking about Beckett, in which it will be VERY interesting to see BV for Series 1 this year. I could see them bumping up the value of the other hits slightly because they are I guess more "in demand" than the Young Guns.

The Markstrom I'd say it'll be 30BV due to the fact it's 1 per every 1.5 cases
    The Thomas, 40BV seems about right.
    The Karlsson will fall into the $25 BV range although that is extremely low in my opinion.

The Priority Signings I assume will have around a $30 BV on the Bernier, and $35-40 on the Scheifele and $45 on Henrique due to the Team Canada uni.
    thanks for your input the only one I diagree with is the karlsson patch, its 4 colors and #/15
    I think bv will be 40-60

thanks
    jim
    Hidden Content
    tradepage/photobucket
    Hidden Content

"I also Trade based on BV, Not SV so dont quote me Ebay Sales"

Quote Originally Posted by 09232003 View Post
    thanks for your input the only one I diagree with is the karlsson patch, its 4 colors and #/15
    I think bv will be 40-60

thanks
    jim
    BV doesn't take into account colours (unfortunately). I went by typical Series 1 patches, goalie GU unlisted was $8, and x3 for the patches /15. $24 is the magical number, even though IMO those a priced WAY TOO LOW. Even the scrubs I'd say should book for around $40 at the lowest.

In my opinion it's a $50 BV, but what Beckett comes out with should be around the $25 range because he isn't famous.
    Main wants: Schneider Cup RPA, OEL 1/1s and highends
    The not-so updated (In other words, 3/4 of it is sold) Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12