Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2012 Chrome RC's: Base/Inserts/Reprints $.75 each

Title explains it... Please Add $2.00 shipping for all orders under $10, thanks

Base Rcs
    Martin x 3
    Tannehill x 2
    Wilson x 2
    Weedon x 2
    T-rich x 3
    All others please ask

Rookie Reprints - Drew Brees x2, Elway x2, Vick, Stafford and Discount double Rodgers, Namath, Plunkett, Jorgensen

57 Rookies - Blackmon x3, RGIII x 2 ($4.50 each), David Wilson x 3 , Richardson x 2, Michael Floyd x 2, Kendall Wright x2, Ryan Tannehill, ($4.50) Andrew Luck, a bunch others

84 Rookies - Foles x3, Fleener x 3, Michael Floyd x 3, Chris Givens x 3, Ryan Broyles x 2, Dwayne Allen x 2, Michael Egnew x 2,

Tall Boy Minis - Hillman x2, Egnew x 2, Weeden x 2, T-Rich x 2, Floyd x 2 ...a Bunch Others
    Last edited by nomar5117; 11-14-2012 at 04:54 PM.
    AJ Green ,Julio Jones,Dalton, Stafford, Arian Foster, Flacco,Megatron, AP, Locker,E. Manning,Rivers, Ponder, Lamar Miller ,Josh Gordon, M Ryan, Tannehill, Russell Wilson,,Cam Newton, Bradford, Justin Blackmon, Luck, RGIII

Hidden Content

ill take all your lucks and rg3 inserts
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

i will take 3 martin chromes.... 3 trent richardson chromes... 57 griffin both and the 57 luck
    Hidden Content
    1. Main player wants- P. Manning/R. Moss/L. Tomlinson/D. Brees/M. Faulk
    2. If you ask for prices and don't reply with an answer I will not be replying to your "price" questions anymore. If not interested a simple no will do.

How many tall boys do you have? Any Doug Martin, will take all Rg III and luck you have left in list thank

Also interested in the russel Wilson's thanks

Any base foles, Alfred Morris, or Cyrus gray. Thanks

Ugh this was my mistake...I meant to take RGIII and and Luck out as they would not be .75...It was meant to include everyone but them...The RGIII and luck are each $4.50..Very very veyr sorry about the mistake

If your still interested in any of them feel free to PM me or respond here
    AJ Green ,Julio Jones,Dalton, Stafford, Arian Foster, Flacco,Megatron, AP, Locker,E. Manning,Rivers, Ponder, Lamar Miller ,Josh Gordon, M Ryan, Tannehill, Russell Wilson,,Cam Newton, Bradford, Justin Blackmon, Luck, RGIII

Hidden Content

Nomar - Need a good amount of these still but would need the numbers. Is there any way you can PM them to me?
    Currently in the hospital with my father until 12/12 with limited internet access. Will be completing trades when I return.
    ***Need 2012 A&G Guys in Hats and Fashionable Ladies***
    Currently Job Prospecting, give me some leeway on shipping time. Thanks!
    Hidden Content

would you be willing to do the 3 chrome martins (2.25) for 3 dlvd in pwe.... I dont need them in a bubble mailer, just let me know
    Hidden Content
    1. Main player wants- P. Manning/R. Moss/L. Tomlinson/D. Brees/M. Faulk
    2. If you ask for prices and don't reply with an answer I will not be replying to your "price" questions anymore. If not interested a simple no will do.

Still interested in the tall boys and any Doug Martin. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast