Titanium Box Break

Picked up a box of 11-12 Titanium. Not really that impressed with it at all. Don't have scans yet but here's what I got

New Wave Ryan McDonagh auto
    New Wave Brandon Saad auto redemption
    Draft Day Autographs John Moore auto /99
    Game Day Gear David Backes jersey
    Game Day Gear Pavel Datsyuk auto/jersey /100

That's the damage, all are available
    Main PC: Marcus Kruger
    Other PC: Tommy Wingels, Christian Friedrich, rookie year stuff of (Craig Smith, Justin Faulk, Cam Atkinson, Cam Fowler, Oliver Ekman-Larsson, Ryan McDonagh, Derek Stepan, Brandon Saad, Andrew Shaw, John Carlson)

2. Wata Photo
    Ummm.. ya, I guess since no one single card would cover the cost of the entire box...crappy box.

SARCASM!!!!

You pulled 4 autos in 5 packs, one of whom is a SUPERSTAR who plays on a top 5 NHL team. 2 of the remaining 3 are Still great players (Saad and McDonagh).

I don't know what you expected when you opened this box, but this was above average for sure.
    Looking for Patrick Roy, PK Subban, Carey Price, SPX SHADOWBOXES (ANY YEAR), Black Diamond Cup rings (Any year)
    My Sell/Trade list: Hidden Content

Probably just because the last couple of boxes I've opened have been insane, high expectations haha

I'd be interested in that one:

Game Day Gear Pavel Datsyuk auto/jersey /100

PLMK, thanks

Alex
    PC's: Datsyuk, Duchene, Galchenyuk, Barkov, Barrie, Sgarbossa
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Master Set Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Datsyuk PC: 507/2345 21,62% / 28 autos, 121 mem., 8 RC

Would like to get 20 dlvd for it

That is a great box and I just saw that the Datsyuk was selling for only about $12 bucks. What the-- one of the top 5 players in the league's auto selling for $12. Just wow.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousD82 View Post
    That is a great box and I just saw that the Datsyuk was selling for only about $12 bucks. What the-- one of the top 5 players in the league's auto selling for $12. Just wow.
    Ah what a lock out does!LOL I've been getting MAD deals on Skinner all day long lately! This lock out mess takes the value of anything NON SUPER RARE down a bit. Maybe in 3 years there will be hockey again?

Nice break BTW. The Datsyuk is a very nice pull, Brad.
    Super Collecting Jeff Skinner
    Wantlist- Hidden Content

wow sweet datsyuk, and solid autos congrats
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Adam Larsson, Mason Raymond and Matt Duchene