Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    wow.. a lot of dough for a little show
    Buckets that work i hope
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by oasis View Post
    wow.. a lot of dough for a little show
    Steve, I was thinking the same thing. For $500 a pop, I would have thought that there would more color than a bunch of Blaaaaa single color jersey swatches regardless of how big they make the swatch. For my two cents, Topps should have put a patch in every box, but then it is topps so what can you say.

Nice hit on the Aaron and Musial, Yu autos and the Griffey Jr. redemption and even the Mays wood piece. Hope it is a bat and not a bench.

I will pass on this product. Visited two locals over the weekend and both said sales had been very, very slow and what had been sold all came out chipped.

Quote Originally Posted by ronfir View Post
    Steve, I was thinking the same thing. For $500 a pop, I would have thought that there would more color than a bunch of Blaaaaa single color jersey swatches regardless of how big they make the swatch. For my two cents, Topps should have put a patch in every box, but then it is topps so what can you say.

Nice hit on the Aaron and Musial, Yu autos and the Griffey Jr. redemption and even the Mays wood piece. Hope it is a bat and not a bench.

I will pass on this product. Visited two locals over the weekend and both said sales had been very, very slow and what had been sold all came out chipped.
    I agree, the product isn't worth the hype. But seeing they did the same thing with Football, it was kind of expected. However, it was nice to see a high end product not loaded with scrub rookies like every other product this year. Seems like these thick cards will always have edging issues. I suggest sending them into Topps for replacement.
    Hidden Content
    Bowman and Museum Collection Baseball Group Breaks NOW ON SALE!!!
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12