If you dislike catsup, I have a beautiful Drew Brees bgs 9/10 contenders for you

$1500 obo

If you like catsup or ketchup(catsup is much cooler of a spelling/saying than ketchup btw), I will have a hard time selling this card to you. Catsup is disgusting.
    FYF
    The painting was a gift, Todd. I'm taking it with me.
    If you get an error that you're on my ignore list, it's due to the fact that you don't have the courtesy to reply to PMs.

2. Wata Photo
    I like catsup
    Looking for Mizzou alumni: Kellen Winslow Sr., Danario Alexander, Brad Smith, Justin Smith, Brian Smith, Weatherspoon, Justin Gage, Maclin, Coffman, Rucker etc.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

i fully expected to see actual catsup on this card......
    I only pay via paypal invoice.

Quote Originally Posted by spidey View Post
    I like catsup
    Try mustard instead
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
    i fully expected to see actual catsup on this card......
    I don't own catsup. Last time my wife brought some home I threatened her with a deevorce
    FYF
    If you get an error that you're on my ignore list, it's due to the fact that you don't have the courtesy to reply to PMs.

Bump
    FYF

Catsup lovers will now be considered
    FYF