Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

$1000 for Colin Kaepernick

This cards must be patches (2+ colors) or patch autos
    If not they must be #es less than 25!
    Photo Bucket
    Hidden Content

I have this one. Its /25#d so not sure if you could use it.

CM Picassa album
    Need , Suh/Stafford/Calvin/ Eric Ebron (N Carolina), Kyle Van Noy ( BYU) /newer Red Wings/ Fb list is: [url]http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/inventory/michiganMax/page/1

Bgt how much?

Mich it won't open.
    Photo Bucket
    Hidden Content

i have a couple nice ones in my ebay store if you want to click on the link...feel free to make an offer if you like
    P.Harvin T.Tebow Gators Steelers S.Crosby Penguins Pirates R.Clemente Lakers HOF Football Autos R.Henderson K.Griffey Jr.

Hidden Content

New stuff bucket is 3 pages of football and 1 page of baseball with the latest and greatest acquisitions...Please check all other buckets for more stuff.

Not seeing a link besides bucket
    Photo Bucket
    Hidden Content

ebay link right below my harvin pic
    P.Harvin T.Tebow Gators Steelers S.Crosby Penguins Pirates R.Clemente Lakers HOF Football Autos R.Henderson K.Griffey Jr.

Hidden Content

New stuff bucket is 3 pages of football and 1 page of baseball with the latest and greatest acquisitions...Please check all other buckets for more stuff.

check my bay link out...just write in his name and lmk if you are interested in any of them, i will shoot you a price then
    Under the same name on beckett over 180 trades in 2 years. Bring on the offers!
    Hidden Content

Always looking for Cutler rc autos

Gator-i like the cert patch and crown auto but those prices are way off. Thanks tho

Cccups- I like the five star and elite
    Photo Bucket
    Hidden Content

popped open for me....U clicked on photos
    Need , Suh/Stafford/Calvin/ Eric Ebron (N Carolina), Kyle Van Noy ( BYU) /newer Red Wings/ Fb list is: [url]http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/inventory/michiganMax/page/1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast