Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

mute? really then why are these business' getting ready to start cutting hours? doesn't seem mute to me

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

mute? really then why are these business' getting ready to start cutting hours? doesn't seem mute to me

We're hearing it because the food service industry is the greediest and whiniest industry there is. Fast food places are employing 12 year olds. Restaurants oppose drunk driving laws. They complain about everything.
    More worrying to me is how many people think a point can be "mute". The word is "moot" people. It's not silent.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

YES MUTE

You mean continue the practice they have done for years?
    You mean Like Walmart Employees?

You have not provide ANY solid proof to prove your point...Mandate has been in effect here for over 4 years. An d none of what you have suggested has happened...so again you points are all mute...

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks for the english lesson, and it could be silent, like i am sure you would like. nobody dare speak out against what is wrong, unless it is a liberal.
    and what fast food places are employing 12 year olds and if so is this a bad thing? this is why they pay minimum wage and offer no or little benefits. and i suppose it is them making people fat, not the people eating the food.

you think anyone who is not all for what the dems want and liberals think is fair as greedy, you have no clue how a business runs and like the government your business would be closed in a year.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

We're hearing it because the food service industry is the greediest and whiniest industry there is. Fast food places are employing 12 year olds. Restaurants oppose drunk driving laws. They complain about everything.
    More worrying to me is how many people think a point can be "mute". The word is "moot" people. It's not silent.

Generalize much? Greediest? Internet and cable companies have 3x the profit margin.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Yes, Jay (or is it Ann?) all those who disagree with you are mindless liberals and only those who agree with you have put any thought into anything. Also, Ms. Coulter, by projecting your own actions onto me, you sure do prove your point.

As for the English lesson, the word is moot. If you people can't even learn your own language, how can you be arguing over anything as complex as this issue? This isn't a typo, it's complete misuse of a word.

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey taxman, my company is actually a co-operative (one of the few left) so no profit margin here, we provide internet and television services at low costs.

i would look at the programmers who raise costs every year and we are forced to pay them!!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

AUT: Margin isn't the only thing that matters...unless you're one of those people who only cares about money, then I suppose it is. I would venture a guess you are, seeing as I didn't cite profit margin there and, when I have in the past, I said they're obscene, but I've never had a problem with it being so.
    Care to comment on what I actually said?

Probably not, no.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

The healthcare industry is loving this. They get lots of new business and for a few concessions, get a government controlled monopoly that limits competition and keeps the big health insurance companies very profitable as the customers they serve get fatter and fatter and thus, need more and more of their products and services.

The problem is that all the politicians are lying to the seniors when they tell them the Federal Government will continue to provide the same services that they do now. Health care costs have risen 9% per year over the last 30 years. Extrapolate that out for a 50 year old and you get this chart by the time they are 85.

The solution?

Eliminate cost-shifting. It is the only way to slow this down. Until individuals see a direct financial cost to their unhealthy lifestyles, no one is going to change and the system will eventually implode. And please don't throw out the "preventative care" argument. The only preventative care for obesity and the complications from heart disease and diabetes is to stop shoving huge amounts of unhealthy food in your face and to get off your ™™™ and exert yourself physically.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So you're saying that a big business is benefitting from this?
    So what are Republicans complaining about? They love big business.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast