Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See doctom2005's Items on eBay

I am not crazy about government involvement in healthcare. Although they have been involved since the 1930's. Where government involvement ends is up to the people. Although if people opt out of the government programs, the logically constient thing would be for them to totally opt out of the health care system unless they have the personal savings to pay for future events.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This is not right. I don't know if "most" tea partiers are on medicare (probably not), but medicare is not welfare. You pay 1.45% of each dollar you make into medicare, so it's not like you are getting something for nothing.

This premise is wrong for several reasons. First, people on Medicare are not paying for their coverage. Current taxpayers are paying for their coverage. Just like they paid for the people before them. It is how the system works.

Second, if we where to say that they paid for their care, they do not pay enough of their fair share(hence it is welfare). The people on Medicare paid one dollar for every 3 dollars of coverage they get now. The government finally started making them pay a 20% co-pay or getting secondary coverage. Based on this, Medicare recipients get $1.40 or about 45% free from the government. People can look it up on the CBO report about Medicare.

Lastly, no one has answered this question. If it was you or your family member would you let them or yourself die? If people say yes, they are lying to everyone. If people say no, they haven't answered the question of how we are going to pay for healthcare or who gets the advanced procedures.

Politicians want us to talk about broad terms rather then the root of the question.
    Last edited by drtom2005; 11-21-2012 at 08:37 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

As for the make-up of Tea Partiers in general, maybe, Missouri is the only place where people can see government funded wheelchairs and oxygen tanks at their rallies. Yes, I went to one rally, awhile ago. Then, I realized what the people were fighting for, government assistance for themselves and no on else.
    Last edited by drtom2005; 11-21-2012 at 09:59 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, especially, if he was talking in a classroom. This is where kids learn the difference between business facts versus practical application. He may have made an off the cuff response.

I do like the fact that he stated that he is at no employment disadvantage, now, since it is required in the law.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

yeah great comments and turn around after a huge load of bad press

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Papa John in paying Peyton conveniently gave him a portion of 21 Franchise Stores for his retirement as partial payment against advertising money.

The fact that this greasy-hair twerp complained about his Employees and their Health Care needs should automatically tell somebody with a functioning not to buy his garbage pizza.

A guy with this much drive and money should not open his fat gob when that type of sewage comes out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

what sewage, I believe he was talking about business facts, such as if you increase your budget but not your income, you will need to cut somewhere to stay in business. perhaps some advice our government should take

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Yes, just like the Republicans would have...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

wickabee, let me know when they do, I have been waiting

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314