Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    newcombe-do you have any peyton colors? Any colors of the top 5 rookies?
    I also have2000 SP Game Bat Edition Piece of the Game Jose Canseco if you have something nicer to make a bigger trade.
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer540 View Post
    newcombe-do you have any peyton colors? Any colors of the top 5 rookies?
    I also have2000 SP Game Bat Edition Piece of the Game Jose Canseco if you have something nicer to make a bigger trade.
    How do you define the top 5 rookies?
    Supercollecting: LT, Antonio Gates, Ryan Mathews, Hakeem Olajuwon and Jose Canseco
    Will trade for: Nice Chargers Autos/GU
    Want GU/Autos Chipper Jones, and 2012 Topps Olympic Team cards that I don't have yet
    I trade by BV, not SV. I will only use SV if it is in regards to a sale
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Luck, RG3, Doug Martin, Russell Wilson, Richardson. Might take K. Wright also.
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper

Luck, RG3, Doug Martin, Russell Wilson, Richardson. Might take K. Wright also.
    The only thing I have is a Richardson Rookie Relic Xfractor/99.
    Supercollecting: LT, Antonio Gates, Ryan Mathews, Hakeem Olajuwon and Jose Canseco
    Want GU/Autos Chipper Jones, and 2012 Topps Olympic Team cards that I don't have yet
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I could use that- what else would you need besides the 3 refractors for it? I think I might need the Toon and the Hillman GU's also. Did you need the Canseco Bat?

I could use that- what else would you need besides the 3 refractors for it? I think I might need the Toon and the Hillman GU's also. Did you need the Canseco Bat?
    I do need the Canseco Bat card. If you need the Hillman and Toon jerseys, I could use the Doug Martin Jersey card. LMK
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

newcombe-what about the Canseco Bat and the 3 refractors for the Richardson

newcombe-what about the Canseco Bat and the 3 refractors for the Richardson
    That works for me, post it up.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Like these.. Can't buy but can trade, what you looking for?

XFract.
    Vinny Curry
    Marvin McNutt
    Orange - Fletcher Cos
    I do not use Paypal.
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    E-A-G-L-E-S... EAGLES!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast