Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

they don't abort babies, they abort fetuses

No, no. A single root is a tree.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

so a baby or a fetus is a root not connected to a tree?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

so a baby or a fetus is a root not connected to a tree?

That makes no sense. A fetus is not a baby, or person, until it can survive outside the body. In this particular case, which you appear to be defending, the mother's life was lost for religious reasons. Can you honestly be okay with that. Instead of aborting a fetus that had zero chance of survival, there is now a dead woman in addition to that dead fetus. How does that not outrage everyone no matter where in the "civilized" world it happened?

As to what you said, here's a crash course on what I mean. Take it as you will:
    Egg=Ground
    Sperm=Seed
    Fetus=Sprig that can't survive out of ground
    Baby=Small sprout that can be considered a small tree, as it can survive above ground, whether it's already there or not.

SCF Rewards
    Country

As to what you said, here's a crash course on what I mean. Take it as you will:
    Egg=Ground
    Sperm=Seed
    Fetus=Sprig that can't survive out of ground
    Baby=Small sprout that can be considered a small tree, as it can survive above ground, whether it's already there or not.

That's a very good analogy and one which I have not heard before.

So would anyone say that removing a sprig is the same as "killing a tree"??

SCF Rewards
    Country

that's a good analogy??!!!! oh, my at least I got a good laugh for the night!!!!!!

i stated early on this thread my issue was the attack on the GOP and others, which have nothing to do with this poor lady, which yes, I do value life, thus I do not kill babies, which is what is inside of someone when they have an abortion.

a baby has no chance of living outside the womb without care, not does a fetus inside without care, so your analogy is lacking some important facts.

we can argue the baby/fetus issue all night, but again, my issue with the thread was some how he GOP and others got the blame for something they had nothing to do with.

this was just another thread, started for the sheer purpose of attacking pro-lifers, otherwise why mention the GOP?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So if the mother died giving birth the child automatically dies as well?
    I only ask because that's what you just said. The mother can die and the baby still lives, the baby doesn't need the mother, obviously. You don't seem to care to even attempt to understand what is actually said. Please fix this.

Oh, and thanks for the laugh. Posts that make it so abundantly clear the posted doesn't have a clue what was said are very humorous to me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i said care, not mother

a baby can be cared for outside the womb by someone besides the mother

i know it is important for you to think of the fetus as not a baby because you are not a baby killer

and glad i made you laugh, that is important in life

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Yes and I'm going by whether the fetus can live outside the womb. Like I said, you don't even try to understand what's said.

SCF Rewards
    Country

no, you are just an angry, bitter, person who cannot see beyond your own ideas

but i still enjoy reading your posts

and guess what a fetus comes out and is called a baby and does live outside the womb, kind of like evolution

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

1: You don't know me, I know me. You can think whatever you want but please don't lie to me about me. The only one here who can't see beyond his own ideas is yourself. I understand your position but disagree with you. I suppose that warrants name calling in your world, but here among adults, it does not.

2: I'm glad someone does

3: Yes, as per my analogy, a fetus is not a baby until it can survive outside the womb. Once it can survive outside the womb, it is a baby, a person. It's not a difficult concept, Jay, and you're a smart guy. I shouldn't have to explain my viewpoint four times foryou.
    Last edited by Wickabee; 11-16-2012 at 12:02 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast