Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

i need at least 5 explanations, us stupid republicans need the extra help!!!!

and are you sure you know you???

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Yes I do know. And hey, look at it this way, at least I'm explaining things, unlike a certain political party I suspect you're more worried about defending than anything else in your life.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

So how can someone be charged double homicide when killing pregnant woman?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Wrongly.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

Well I've just never understood that...who decides all this stuff...

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Well I've just never understood that...who decides all this stuff...

The Supreme Court, if I'm not mistaken. I would love to see something concrete on abortion but there's too much emotion on one side and not enough on the other to get a real policy. There's also too many on both sides who will do whatever they want regardless of any actual law, just as happened in this particular case in Ireland.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

One is charged with double homicide for killing the pregnant woman and for killing the unborn child because the woman did not ask for him to kill her nor her unborn child. Anyone who kills a pregnant woman should be tourted and executed.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

We're still getting away from the real issue of this story. This woman was denied a constitutional abortion on grounds of religion.
    Leave the pro-choice / pro-life out of it for a moment. This child had no chance of living. This woman was in pain and eventually died. Is there any way of defending this without referencing all other abortions? Does anyone genuinely believe it can't happen in the US?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

We're still getting away from the real issue of this story. This woman was denied a constitutional abortion on grounds of religion.
    Leave the pro-choice / pro-life out of it for a moment. This child had no chance of living. This woman was in pain and eventually died. Is there any way of defending this without referencing all other abortions? Does anyone genuinely believe it can't happen in the US?

I'm not an expert on Ireland's constitution so I can't speak on the legalities of what happened over there. However if that same thing happened over here someone will be hearing from an attorney real soon....

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I'm not an expert on Ireland's constitution so I can't speak on the legalities of what happened over there. However if that same thing happened over here someone will be hearing from an attorney real soon....

A quick breakdown is:
    Ireland's constitution says an abortion is allowable when the mother is in danger and/or the fetus has no chance of survival. Medical reasons basically. While it is in the constitution, there is no actual written law to go along with it. As such, there is no recourse against the doctor or doctors in a case like this. Now things are different over here, but does it seem farfetched that a doctor in the US could do basically the same thing and also face no repercussions?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast