Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

yes it's ireland. Here in america roe v wade made abortion legal. End of story.

Abortion will never be illegal at the federal level and i though you were smart enough to realize this.

encore encore

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Except that this would have been a "legal" abortion as well...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

veggie, it i strange how we think a like when it comes to the death penalty.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why didn't they induce!!! Then they could have saved her and possibly her child (micro-preemies can live). That would have been the best course of medical treatment for both patients, not abortion at all. Sure the child would have PROBABLY still died, but s/he was definitely going to die if they did nothing.

THe worst part is that pro-aborts will use this to help their case, when this wasn't a case that called for abortion, but one that called for unfortunate induction of pre-term labor!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Why didn't they induce!!! Then they could have saved her and possibly her child (micro-preemies can live). That would have been the best course of medical treatment for both patients, not abortion at all. Sure the child would have PROBABLY still died, but s/he was definitely going to die if they did nothing. THe worst part is that pro-aborts will use this to help their case, when this wasn't a case that called for abortion, but one that called for unfortunate induction of pre-term labor!

She was miscarrying.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Why didn't they induce!!! Then they could have saved her and possibly her child (micro-preemies can live). That would have been the best course of medical treatment for both patients, not abortion at all. Sure the child would have PROBABLY still died, but s/he was definitely going to die if they did nothing.

THe worst part is that pro-aborts will use this to help their case, when this wasn't a case that called for abortion, but one that called for unfortunate induction of pre-term labor!

You know I am the last personal who anyone would call pro-abortion (except for one of my Canadian friends on here) but from what I heard there was nothing that could have been done to save the babies life and without immediate action the woman would have died which she did. I this case I have no problem with a woman terminating the pregnancy. Now since she was denied medical treatement not only is the baby who wouldn't have lived gone but so is the woman. Sorry pro-lifers but I can't side with you on this.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I'm sure he meant pro-choice.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I looked up septicaemia and it says that there was bacteria in her bloodstream. Why couldn't they work with that issue? What if a pregnant woman whose body wasn't miscarrying had that problem? Would they let her die, too?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I looked up septicaemia and it says that there was bacteria in her bloodstream. Why couldn't they work with that issue? What if a pregnant woman whose body wasn't miscarrying had that problem? Would they let her die, too?

Fair question. My guess, and I'm no doctor, is that treating the issue would (somehow) kill the fetus as well. I don't know any specifics on that, but I do know there's a lot of things that seem routine but can't be done to a pregnant woman.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456