Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 59
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by shrewsbury View Post
    and neither does the accusations that started the post
    The OP was suggesting that if abortion is completely outlawed situations like this could happen here in the United States. Even though I believe that most abortions are legalized murders I actually agree with the OP. Some ultra conservative people want abortion banned even if the mother's life is in danger and the baby has no chance of living. That makes absolutely no sense to me.
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 11-15-2012 at 10:56 AM. Reason: clarity
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  2. #12
    some ultra conservatives, hardly represent the average conservative or average republican or average person or the GOP.
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by shrewsbury View Post
    some ultra conservatives, hardly represent the average conservative or average republican or average person or the GOP.

    Even if they don't their voices are the only ones that you hear from the republican/GOP camp.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  4. #14


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    15,522
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Even if they don't their voices are the only ones that you hear from the republican/GOP camp.
    This is true.

  5. #15
    no, it is the only ones people want to here so they can make accusations
    and the only way the media can make money, because folks like you only want to hear and believe the negatives about people who do not follow your ways of thinking
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by shrewsbury View Post
    no, it is the only ones people want to here so they can make accusations
    and the only way the media can make money, because folks like you only want to hear and believe the negatives about people who do not follow your ways of thinking

    Again who are the folks like me that you keep referring to? I thought that we were all Americans.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  7. #17


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    15,522
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by shrewsbury View Post
    no, it is the only ones people want to here so they can make accusations
    and the only way the media can make money, because folks like you only want to hear and believe the negatives about people who do not follow your ways of thinking
    Hahahahaha. Now liberals are to blame for what the GOP says. Wow.

    You probably think the Republicans lost because of "stupid voters" too.

  8. #18
    liberals with an agenda of hate masked by "can't we all get along" (and wickabee is not an American)

    you only want to get along if it is on your terms, just like obama said yesterday, he is willing to work with the republicans as long as it is on his terms. good way to start a negotiation, " we can get along, as long as you follow my rules"
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

  9. #19
    wickabee, it is only you who would call a voter stupid. and strange how in one thread you say the media is to blame, but now they are not
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by shrewsbury View Post
    liberals with an agenda of hate masked by "can't we all get along" (and wickabee is not an American)

    you only want to get along if it is on your terms, just like obama said yesterday, he is willing to work with the republicans as long as it is on his terms. good way to start a negotiation, " we can get along, as long as you follow my rules"

    So tell me again how is that not any different from what the republiclowns/tea party fanitics did when they were in charge? Also last time I checked Canada is in North America so he is technically American but not a United States resident.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •