Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

and neither does the accusations that started the post

The OP was suggesting that if abortion is completely outlawed situations like this could happen here in the United States. Even though I believe that most abortions are legalized murders I actually agree with the OP. Some ultra conservative people want abortion banned even if the mother's life is in danger and the baby has no chance of living. That makes absolutely no sense to me.
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 11-15-2012 at 11:56 AM. Reason: clarity
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

some ultra conservatives, hardly represent the average conservative or average republican or average person or the GOP.

SCF Rewards
    Country

some ultra conservatives, hardly represent the average conservative or average republican or average person or the GOP.

Even if they don't their voices are the only ones that you hear from the republican/GOP camp.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Even if they don't their voices are the only ones that you hear from the republican/GOP camp.

This is true.

SCF Rewards
    Country

no, it is the only ones people want to here so they can make accusations
    and the only way the media can make money, because folks like you only want to hear and believe the negatives about people who do not follow your ways of thinking

SCF Rewards
    Country

and the only way the media can make money, because folks like you only want to hear and believe the negatives about people who do not follow your ways of thinking

Again who are the folks like me that you keep referring to? I thought that we were all Americans.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Hahahahaha. Now liberals are to blame for what the GOP says. Wow.

You probably think the Republicans lost because of "stupid voters" too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

liberals with an agenda of hate masked by "can't we all get along" (and wickabee is not an American)

you only want to get along if it is on your terms, just like obama said yesterday, he is willing to work with the republicans as long as it is on his terms. good way to start a negotiation, " we can get along, as long as you follow my rules"

SCF Rewards
    Country

wickabee, it is only you who would call a voter stupid. and strange how in one thread you say the media is to blame, but now they are not

SCF Rewards
    Country

liberals with an agenda of hate masked by "can't we all get along" (and wickabee is not an American)

you only want to get along if it is on your terms, just like obama said yesterday, he is willing to work with the republicans as long as it is on his terms. good way to start a negotiation, " we can get along, as long as you follow my rules"

So tell me again how is that not any different from what the republiclowns/tea party fanitics did when they were in charge? Also last time I checked Canada is in North America so he is technically American but not a United States resident.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast