Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Woman dies after being DENIED abortion in Ireland.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/world/1...418/story.html

" a miscarrying woman suffering from blood poisoning was refused a quick termination of her pregnancy and died in an Irish hospital."

^Ireland, really?!?!?!

I'm shocked and disappointed that a European country can actually support this, although I guess religion is still alive and well in some parts of Western Europe.

@GOP, this is what happens when a country bans abortions.

@Anti-abortion supporters....this is what happens when you impose your morality unto others.

If you don't like abortion, FINE don't have one, but don't tell women what to do with their bodies.
    Last edited by JustAlex; 11-15-2012 at 07:43 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

Not sure why original post didn't go through but this has NOTHING to do with the GOP and American anti-abortion or pro-Abortion people. It's on the Irish so please post your crazy disgust when it is here in America which will be never.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country

And for the record....my post is not a pro life post. Anyone who feels anything but compassion and anger for what happed to this person has no soul.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not sure why original post didn't go through but this has NOTHING to do with the GOP and American anti-abortion or pro-Abortion people. It's on the Irish so please post your crazy disgust when it is here in America which will be never.

Well, obviously this doesn't have to do with America, the title clearly says Ireland.

However, I posted this article as a point of reference so others could see how a country will NO abortion rights handles certain cases.

This woman's life was in danger, they refused to give her an abortion because of the law in Ireland, the result?

She died! (ironically enough, so did her unborn child).

I mentioned the GOP because they are VERY anti-abortion and their platform hints that they want to make abortion ILLEGAL on the federal level.

Thankfully Romney lost, so we don't have to worry about right wing justices on the SCOTUS.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country

Yes it's IRELAND. Here in America Roe v Wade made abortion legal. End of story.

Abortion will never be illegal at the federal level and I though you were smart enough to realize this.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Although I don't believe in abortion this is a case where the woman should have been able to legally have the abortion. It was clear that her life was in danger and the baby probably wasn't going to live either. Anyone who would be against this woman being able to do what she needs to do to save her own life should go kill themself.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I feel for anyone who dies who is not a criminal. but with that being said, you want to argue pro-life and pro-choice, maybe you should post an article with all the babies killed by abortions, which is 3300 per day, every day in America alone, seems to far exceed the number of those that die who are denied an abortion.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I feel for anyone who dies who is not a criminal. but with that being said, you want to argue pro-life and pro-choice, maybe you should post an article with all the babies killed by abortions, which is 3300 per day, every day in America alone, seems to far exceed the number of those that die who are denied an abortion.

You are probably right that more babies die because of intentional abortions than in cases like this but one dosen't have anything to do with the other.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

and neither does the accusations that started the post

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

The woman whom dies asked for an abortion while miscarrying because she was in intense pain. She was told "No. This is a Catholic country." Then she died. Her abortion would have been perfectly constitutional in Ireland, but religion got in the way and she died. So referencing all other abortions makes no sense. And it's not hard to imagine religion getting in the way in America as well. Roe vs Wade end of story? Have you been outside at all since that case? It's not over by a long shot. Should be, but the Christian right won't let it.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast